Unable to make payment from India

@sidharth Thank you for the suggestion. Trying with it…it has several other AI MOdals in single platform. :ok_hand: :+1:

I am also facing the same issue. Kindly update if any fix.

I am using not Diamond AI thats pretty amazing.

1 Like

thats the 5 dollars they hold when a payment menthod is added. they will release it back after a week

1 Like

can this be used for assistant agents creation as well? coz we have some assistant made in openai. we want to make use of them, can u suggest us how to run them using OpenRouter?

To all those who are in trouble, I have used my Axis Bank MyZone credit card and it works. You can try this method for the time being.

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue and no response yet. Money has been deducted from the account. Hope OpenAI will fix it at the earliest.

They’re looking into it, I’ve heard. Should have more info soon…

1 Like

I contacted my bank, and they informed me that US international transactions have been blacklisted for security reasons.

I am unable to make a payment. In the past, I have successfully completed several transactions, but I started experiencing issues three days ago. I keep receiving the message, “A processing error occurred.” I don’t know what to do. I have tried multiple cards, but nothing seems to work. Even the OpenAI help chat is not functioning and has been unhelpful.

this worked. after reading this comment, i tried with Axis bank credit card and to my surprise, it worked. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

1 Like

If the thread thinks it will help others stumbling on this page, I can mark the offered suggestion (another card) as the “solution” so people coming to the thread the first time will see it first.

Let me know.

Thanks for the patience!

Hi, not all axis bank cards are working so should not be marked as a solution yet. Thanks

2 Likes

I tried with CITI Bank Card (now AXIS) and voila…its successful…!!! May be helpful for others as well.

so for now, only solution is to arrange an Axis Credit card and use it till openai solves the issue

I can also confirm that Citibank / Axis cards are working

If you or someone you know has one of these cards it might be best to ask them to help you add some credit to your account as a buffer until OpenAI and Stripe manage to figure this out.

Hi, I can see you guys are still facing issue? Till OpenAI fix it, why dont support each other. One can help other if someone has CC working with OpenAI, You can create a one time virtual CC number and give other and other party will pay you back, may be add extra $1 or $2 for favour. Count me out for sure :slight_smile: . Can someone confirm whoever have successful payment with the card can again make the payment. Because first payment goes smooth most of the time, only from next payment you will need hell lot of sec and auth check. So my guess would be whoever succeed can you try with like $5 or $10 once more. I can remember PayPal or Stripe will ask you to make the account from second payment. B/W what is stopping OpenAI from using PayPal ?

Can confirm that Axis bank credit cards do work. Just make sure you enable international payments on your card and it should work.

I am also facing the same issue is anyone know the estimate time to resolve the issue.

@logankilpatrick can you please look into this.