Unable to make payment from India

Thanks. Done.

We hope to have more info soon.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m currently unable to make payments from India. This issue started today, even though it was working fine until yesterday. I have tried multiple payment methods, various cards, and different browsers, but nothing seems to work.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

1 Like

Hi, Even I’m facing the same issue since 4 days. Due to the RBI SI mandate I’m not able to make any payments as well, request OpenAI to look into the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

I’ve been using OpenAI APIs for 6 months, I have always been able to pay.

I’ve not been able to pay since few days and getting this error “A processing error occurred.”

I’ve tried using multiple cards issued from multiple banks and also tried creating other accounts but nothing seems to be working.

my balance show in negative, I have demo lineup for our client

Have you ever faced this issue and if yes then how did you resolve that.

I’ve reached out to openAI too but they haven’t responded back yet.

Thanks in advance.

Not able to add credit card (visa , master ) as payment method . It is showing card declined. I understand because of recent RBI guidelines about storing credit card information and recurring auto charges - stripe/openAI is not in compliance with RBI (Central Indian Bank Guidelines) . Please resolve this issue, else people will be(forced to) moving to other platform .

Same issue. My card was also charged for 5$ and the amount not reflect in api account. i already contact to team & they give complex answer then i ask for when amount reflect in my account but still not they answer my query.

Hi, I just want to confirm that, I had same issue but then just out of curosity I did try with other CC and it worked. where as exactly same stripe api issue with my previous card which was linked with OpenAI, trust me I had tried for past 2-3 days and I had no credit left it goes -$.10 but not sure why I try with different card and it worked. My guess would be may be card with only national payment, or who know what RBI has changed. But one thing for sure my Infenia worked, may be that card is little better. Try with other card I had this good luck. One thing shouldn’t OpenAI have more payment gateway when one fail people can try with other.

1 Like

Not working for me too. Same error!

Did anyone get a resolution for this?

We’re also facing this same issue since yesterday (16/09/2024). Is there any solutions for this?

1 Like

Yes, we have been facing this issue since yesterday. Is there any solution for this? What about payments made from other countries?.

Same issue here as well…I’ve been trying for the last 2 days with more than 10 different cards/banks, VISA/MASTER/AMEX…all fails. Any workaround ? Did anyone try to add a recurring mandate to OpenAI with Card issuer ? Just a thought.

Unfortunate that, there is no support/response from OpenAI.

1 Like

Hi Team,

Please help us to resolve as some demos are lineup with client

Regards,
Nirav Shah

1 Like

Hi - same issue. @Foxalabs @PaulBellow request help in highlighting this to Openai.

Thanks

1 Like

Yup, facing the same issue, had to move to azure deployments early in the morning. OpenAI’s support team sucks. The issue persists for me across different cards from different banks, and on multiple different browsers and networks too.

The issue has something to do with OpenAI’s website not letting the popup for 3D Secure opening up.

The support team was extremely unhelpful, telling me to clear my cache and contact my bank, despite me informing the fact that tried different banks and cards, different browsers and networks too.

Our entire service went down because of these guys, and they won’t even accept that the problem is on their side, not ours.

Even before, when the popup would work, the otp field would not work for me, and I would have to use copy paste always to enter the OTPs.

1 Like

In addition, when trying to add a new card, I was charged $5 and I have no idea what that was all about

1 Like

Not able to make payment. Same issues are reported above. Stuck with low balance

1 Like

Hi folks, we have passed this to OpenAI to investigate, thank you all for your time flagging this.

3 Likes

anybody struggling here could use OpenRouter, that has all models as well. shifted to that until this is back to working.
I think the issue is with stripe as it exited india recently. checkout link payments are working in stripe but the payment was failing on OpenRouter site as well.

1 Like