We couldn't update your billing plan

I have been trying to add a cc Since Friday and it just isn’t working. I am super pissed off and frustrated. Some poster said something about stripe connect, but that seems to be a vendor thing not a payee thing.

Same error is here in Pakistan. Did you guys got any solution?

Same error in South Korea :frowning: Im trying several cards, and they all pass verification, but get errors when it comes to billing

same issue for france here… I don’t know what to do

Yup, payment is down for me too, UK here. 2 different cards.

1 Like

I’m in London, UK. Payment is down

I’m in Europe/Lithuania payment is down too

In vietnam, and i confirm the server is down at the moment even in Vietnamstrong text

Same in Ukraine, I’ve already tried 3 cards :frowning:

I got the same issue in the US, a few different cards and it didn’t even work.

Facing same issue. Trying payment from India

TELL E WHEN THE SERVER IS BACK ONLINE GUYS
MY EMAIL : phongvanthiensu123@gmail.com

Same issue for me (Sweden).

If only they had some kind of AI that would detect issues and fix them, or at least notify someone!?

2 Likes

Same problem here from germany. Tried it for days. This is very frustrating and gives a very bad impression. For productive use, this must work without any problems.

1 Like

Same problem in Spain I’m desperate, comment everyone and share so that it is resolved as soon as possible

1 Like

Same here. Tried Polish or Lithuanian card while being in Saudi Arabia. Now they even started telling me ‘You’re making too many requests, please slow down’.

1 Like

The same issue for me in Poland. 3 different credit cards, 3 different accounts. Tested on MacBook - chrome and safari, Lenovo- chrome and Firefox

I can’t believe there’s a company that customers want to give so much money to…

I hope a company can beat it, I’m so sick of it.

the same issue for me from Germany, tried 3 different accounts.