Unable to make payment for ChatGPT Pro Plan

Facing the same issue. Tried with 3 different cards. @chatgpt Need help!

Tried with 3 different international credit cards, all are being declined from India.

Same issue with payment. Did anyoneā€™s issue get resolved by OpenAI Help?

Same issue. Tried with 4 different debit / credit cards.

Not true anymore. I have multiple international subscriptions running using my Indian CCs. There was a problem during the early days of this but it became smooth over time.

I am in UK and tried 5 different cards, every card is being rejected by the payment portal ! Can someone please fix this, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly same issue, tried Citibank, Axis, Amex, Kotak (even Uni & Lazypay) - none working.

I am facing this same issue - unable to make payment.

I have tried with 3 visa debit cards and all of them are getting declined.

Use Apple Pay, it worked for me!

you need to open ChatGPT on your mobile, and then it will present Apple Pay option.

Hi, I tried using Apple Pay option and it didnā€™t work, as Apple Pay is not available in India. Did it work for you ?

I am facing the same issue. Tried both my credit cards but to no avail.

I am facing the same issue. Can someone from the OpenAI team look into it and fix it or provide alternatives? @chatgpt

Exactly same issue not able to subscribe to ChatGPTPlus

Same here, canā€™t make payment with 3 different cards.

Have been trying it from couple of days with multiple cards. Nothing is working out.

Anyone have any idea if Forex cards or virtual cards work?

Same problem here. tried multiple cards all of them are getting declined.

Well, same issue. Iā€™m using HSBC CC. Payment is getting declined.

The same issue, I tried multiple credit and debit cards but the payment didnā€™t go through. After entering OTP, stripe says card has been declined.

Edit: I just filled this form, hopefully this will solve the problem in future. page link ChatGPT Plus Access | OpenAI Help Center