Unable to log into ChatGPT online!

Unable to login into ChatGpt at all! Have been trying all morning and to no avail, is anyone else having the same isssue!

16 Likes

I’m not able to either. It’s acting as if I need to upgrade.

1 Like

Me too, if I access it says Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. [ChatGPT August 3 Version]

I am a paid user.

3 Likes

Me too, that’s how it looks at my end:

5 Likes

It does seem to be around 9am New York time when similar symptoms have cropped up in the last month with ChatGPT and its accounts and conversation database, eventually finding their way to the status page linked at the bottom of this forum.

Sharing where you are located would be informative to let others know what regions might be more affected, as ChatGPT’s interface is snappy, responsive and fast for me in the US (maybe faster because of others are cut off?).

Also, seems like mobile users, so share your platform.

I am also getting the same screen as [hqer2k9] is getting

Should also note that the Log in button does not do anything

edit From Canada

2 Likes

i briefly checked my browser log and was able to find those errors which do not responde with any header information:

cdn.oaistatic.com is a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that may point to the content of a Content Delivery Network (CDN). A CDN is a network of servers designed to efficiently distribute web content and resources, such as images, stylesheets, or scripts, to users. The content is transferred to the geographically closest server to reduce latency and improve the performance of the website.

It is unclear what exactly the domain oaistatic.com is used for, as the URL alone does not provide enough information about the content or the organizations associated with it.

my location is germany

clearing browser cache, switching browsers etc wont help here

6 Likes

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

I am having the same issue in Edmond, Oklahoma. I see the same problem on both laptops and Mobile. I am experiencing the following:

1. My personal laptop and phone run ChatGPT fine on my home network and Mobile Network
  2. My organization’s laptop does not run the app on both the home network and the office network
1 Like

I am having the same issue. Location: Cleveland, Ohio

1 Like

Same here yet (Tampa,FL) https://status.openai.com/ says everything is operational! Really frustrated that i am paying for this and cant even access the tool!

Same here. This was working fine yesterday. Are they fixing the issue?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. USA Orlando FL as of 9/20/23. Never saw this before.

1 Like

I just found out that the resources that are not loading (coming from cdn oaistatic com) are hosted in San Francisco, Cloudflare node. Looks like all those java scripts cannot be loaded, the reason I cannot investigate. Either they are rolling out a new interface/UI, or they are just not aware of this, as the underlying issue is not on the OpenAI side, but Cloudflare. So their systems might say “hey everything works on our side” but the outside is affected.

1 Like

Same, in washington state. Seems like CDN issue

Same for me. Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version

Location - Alberta, Canada

2 Likes

getting the same thing in roswell, ga. just seeing " Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version"

2 Likes

same as here in KSA

" Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. [ChatGPT August 3 Version"

I get the same message.
“Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version”
From Spain

I am unable to login as well from toronto ontario canada

i get the following prompt and can’t get into the chat. Paid user. What’s going on?