Unable to log into ChatGPT online!

Hey, I’m having the same issue here in Israel.

Germany, (next to) Stuttgart:
GPT-3.5 - free
Version 3.aug
WORKING without problems

Question:
some have “ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID”
how is this related to a CDN-Issue?

We are all paying users? What also happens to free users?
My partner is not paid and works correctly

Same here. Pennsylvania, USA. It worked well yesterday

I have the same problem! Please help me to solve it! Thank you!
Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version

The cdn.oaistatic.com is a site I don’t particularly remember making a note of seeing before.

It’s working fine for me, except for the UI calling for the same css a bunch of times.

Expert users might do a ipconfig /flushdns for the case where this site is still propagating around the globe or has just recently been put behind Cloudflare. I have my own DNS server and caching that might be keeping me up. Google and Level3 DNS report the same IP to me, though.

Name: cdn.oaistatic.com
Addresses: 2606:4700::6812:bb1
2606:4700::6812:ab1

1 Like

IT looks a lot different on a Firefox browser issue as well.

1 Like

same and i tried from a different devices guess I’ll go back to copy ai and cancel my paid version

The same issue found " Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version"

getting this:
Free Research Preview. ChatGPT may produce inaccurate information about people, places, or facts. ChatGPT August 3 Version

Same as above
Location: Midwest, United States of America, North America, Earth

1 Like

I am able to login. Please try to login with the same email id

Did anybody reach to solution for this problem, please share you eperience.

Also unable to get ChatGPT to work on my work laptop. Weirdly, it is working on my iPhone. Hopefully it’s resolved! — UPDATE: System administrator updated chrome and it launched. There is a chat in my log asking for a summary of a conversation in 1-4 words that I DID NOT type. So, not sure what is going on, but it’s up and running.

The site seems to be back up now, and i am able to log in.

FYI - I did not do anything, it just came back on it’s own. I’d be afraid to refresh the screen, in case I lose it again.

3 Likes

I can confirm It’s also working again on my end.

1 Like

Could someone explain what caused the error? I would like to know more about it…

welcome to the forum OpenAI team is working hard to fix this. might be Traffic Overloads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in ChatGPT is the reason for this.

1 Like

YES!! It is now working on my end.