Unable to load conversation

I keep getting conversations that I have with ChatGPT becoming “Unable to load conversation” and thus losing the data that I keep working with. Any solution to recover them?

Try logging out and logging in again; it should work.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ㅤ

Tried. I changed multiple browsers, deleted the cache, and verified the internet connection but it was still the same.

This is for a custom chat GPT btw, maybe it will help/

I had this, and was on my way to delete all chats and try again, when I made a discovery…

Try requesting a data export in Settings->Data Controls. Not only were the conversations that were unable to load in the export, but they started working in the web UI again.

I had also deleted any shared links as well. But I think the export is what fixed it. I guess having to export all the data got something back in sync on the server.

Thank you!
This actually helped me!
take care

For me worked: Disable Locale (Alpha), return it to En-US, and now all okay

Para mim não deu certo , sigo com o mesmo problema , mesmo exportando

Eu excluí todas as conversas em configurações>Geral>Excluir todas as conversas.

Excluí os links compartilhados em configurações>Controles de dados>Links compartilhados.

e por último, exportei os dados em configurações>Controles de dados>Exportar dados.

Reloguei e depois de uns 10 minutos voltou ao normal.