I Pay but OpenAi too busy

"Oops!

Our systems are a bit busy at the moment,
please take a break and try again soon."
Why am i paying then? 3hours later and i can not open ChatGPT…

10 Likes

Same here…login links do not seem to do anything as getting redirected to the login page

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I’m a paid member as well, but this issue makes me ask, what am I paying for? I get the login link sent to me, then I click it and try to logon using my paid account, but I get that error saying the servers are too busy.

2 Likes

Having same problem. I’m also a paid member.
Our systems are a bit busy at the moment,
please take a break and try again soon.

1 Like

same here… how to request a refund for hours unavailable?

2 Likes

Im facing the same issue for last 10 hours… it has really really frustrating

1 Like

same here :frowning:
it’s really not cool.

1 Like

Same issue here. 2 days now, and I can’t login.

1 Like

I am facing the same problem as a paid member.

1 Like

I want my money back!!! And I have to add some characters…

1 Like

Having the same problem, just pay today

1 Like

It’s happening now to me. Please help! And I have this error when posting in the thread:

An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

I’m a paying member too, and I’ve been experiencing this issue today for a while now. Really makes you wonder what everyone else has said … what am I actually paying for if the services I expect to be rendered are literally not rendered?

I have the same issue and I am also a paying customer, all my work is saved in the saved messages and i cant access it.

Surprisingly it works on the web browser of my mobile but doesn’t on my PC…

same here, i am a paying member too. This is very frustrated :frowning:

I went to a different place on Holiday. Not sure if GPT thinks I am the same person becuase my location has changed, but I can’t login.

Have the issue for one hour now. On the page Solve “our systems are a bit busy at the moment ChatGPT 4” Issue - Open AI Master is reads like it should only be there for couple of minutes.

I am a paid member as well and have the same issue today. Interesting!

I’ve had this issue for a couple of hours. Can’t log in via Google SSO via my desktop, but works fine with my phone’s browser - but I’ve found a possible solution for you all to try, and it worked for me.

When asked to Log In or Sign Up, instead of clicking on Log In, try clicking on Sign Up, and go Sign Up with your Google SSO.

My threads were all saved and I haven’t lost anything. Also, this might only work if you use Google SSO.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’m a paid member as well,