GPT PLUS MEMBER - Cannot get Access or Login to Paid Account

I recently signed up for ChatGPT Plus. It was working fine until I needed to clear my browser cache for an unrelated issue. Now I cannot get access or login from the home screen as I get the message “ChatGPT is at capacity right now”.

The first couple of times I visited the site today, the home screen had a separate box for ChatGPT Plus members to enter an email for a special link for access. But that did not work. Further, that message box is now gone.

The main reason I signed up and paid for the Plus account was to make sure this didn’t happen.

Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

26 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. Please OpenAI team, respond to this, it is a pressing matter.

EDIT: I have figured it out, you need to send a login link to your email from the “At Capacity” page. It is easy to confuse it for the waitlist signup.

5 Likes

Great find, I followed your suggestion and it worked great for me! Thanks!

i have this problem too. but it wasn’t a plus account it was a normal logged account

2 Likes

Does not work for me. Either if I was a normal member, or now as a plus member.

2 Likes

Where do I find the “At Capacity” page?

Thanks

This this what you are looking for @artisanseo ?

Thanks but the only option I see there is “SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES”…
(which I did, to no effect)

Yeah, the status page is pretty good at being a lagging indicator.

:slight_smile:

HAH! Not what I expected, somehow my password manager filled in the first signup with a CC that I had to cancel because it was compromised. Resolved Thanks for the help.

1 Like

It is irrelevant because I get the same error!
“Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.”

2 Likes

Same here. Paid account, used the email link, then i thought, lets do a password reset, changed that, but unable to login.

I can see there is an outage, however not sure why they keep having issues. Not saying its a cause, but I think they need to put “general free” customers on different servers to “paid servers”

2 Likes

I have same problem. Joined paid membership, but can’t get in. Keep sending myself the link, but when I log in, it goes back to the “at capacity” page. Uggg. I thought we were supposed to be prioritized as plus members.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me. The plus link to my email just sends me back to the capacity notice. What’s the point of being a plus subscriber just to experience the same issue as everyone else?

10 Likes

Same problem here, joined paid membership and I still can’t access when at capacity, premium link does not work … Why should we pay if it’s the exact same as free access ?

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Please fix this!

3 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t see the point in getting ChatGPT Plus if I get “ChatGPT is at capacity right now”. I am pretty sure this is just a bug

5 Likes

Well, same here. A bit disappointed. There’s no point in paying if we can’t use it. Might get a refund.

4 Likes

I can’t access the site using the email link either. I am a plus subscriber

5 Likes

Same here, main reason i got the plus subscription is to not have this issue, very dissapointing.

4 Likes