I Pay but OpenAi too busy

I am having the same issue, I paid thinking that I would have access when I need it, and I would not be locked out of the system for upwards of 3 hours.

1 Like

How many coffee breaks can one take??? it’s a bit annoying to say the least, when initially started the paid account to avoid this. actually it is a bit more than annoying, especially as i only need to open a previous conversation, not start a brand new one. You’d expect at least some sort of “safe mode” access…

1 Like

Having the same issue - can’t login. Paid client, yesterday it worked fine.

1 Like

Yep also paying for the so-called “premium” membership but can’t login

Dido - I am Paying, and I cannot get in. Is it worth $20 a month if one can not use it?

Same here. I have the paid subscription but it’s too busy.

Same issue here, looks like 7 complaints just on this thread in the past hour…assuming there is an issue on there end and not mine. Hopefully that’s fixed soon.

I bought the membership 4 hours ago. Haven’t been able to log in since. 20$ plus taxes a month and no access to the tool I’m paying for.

I was having the same issue and just got past it. If you have gone through the login then directly navigate to https"://chat.openai.com/" then it will give you access to GPT. Seems like a buggy login sequence but the utility itself runs fine if you go directly to it.

I do not have paid, but am running into the same issue. If people who have paid are having issues, it seems like something is happening on their and or there’s too many people on

https://status.openai.com/ is showing they are having issues. I guess paying for the service doesn’t help when their system is down.

1 Like

Not good. I have work to do and have a reliance on this in order to complete it. This marks your service as untrustworthy. Need to start on things and am currently held up due to a status I should not be in reciept of as a paid member.

1 Like

28 November and still have same issue. Not sure how to request refund.

Seems that I’m not the only one disappointed, that I’m paying for this service, but getting the hint, that the system is to busy.