I can't use the GPT-4 version. I am paying

I can’t understand how Chatgpt 4 cap counts the 50 messages cap per 3hrs.

I counted myself like in the list.

1. 11:12 am (Start of a new round 3 hours after limited)
  2. Message at 11:17
  3. Message at 11:23
  4. Message at 11:25
  5. Message at 11:30
  6. Message at 11:32
  7. Message at 11:43
  8. Message at 11:46
  9. Message at 11:49
  10. Message at 11:55
  11. Messages at 11:56-11:57
  12. Message at 11:59-12:00
  13. Message at 12:03
  14. Message at 12:05
  15. Message at 12:07
  16. Message at 12:09
  17. Message at 12:12

It now locks me at 17 messages sent and limit me to try again after 2:05pm

What’s wrong?

1 Like

What is the fricken deal? I am paying for this service and in a situation where I need it. They are playing games with me not letting me get past the idea that I am a human. They have no customer service. What am I paying for?

Just paid for a month subscription for GPT-4 version, now it is still locked and not even an email confirmation or anything. Does it take time for them to activate the account and give access to GPT-4 after payment?

I only found out about the cap once I paid. No mention of the cap on the promotional material to get you to sign up for GPT-4. How is this legal? I paid for a service I can only use every few hours??

Still no good. Every 30 minutes get locked out for 2 hours

I am a paying customer for the fourth consecutive month and my payment went through alright. Now chatgpt suggests i upgrade to paid (but am already paying!).
I haven’t used it since yesterday so its not possible that I exceded any quota.
Also, I am paying 24 and now it seems it’s 20.

1 Like

I’ve got same issue
I guess when you pay for a service that they deserve to you!
Unable to get any support they ript off all option unable to select chat gpt 4
there is no way to open ticket
Crappy support they don’t telling you any thing no advise email
is there other alternative of chat GPT i will seriouly consider to cancel my subscription

1 Like

Yeah it is extremely annoying on my end, and I am not enjoying it.

1 Like

Same issue here too, although I’m using 3.5 and I keep getting this message about chatgpt4!!

1 Like

Hi guys, I have a trouble in using ChatGPT paid version 4 (or PLUS): from today if I type any message to the ChatGPT 4, it says:
“Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong”.

Also in the console it says: “Access to script at oaistatic dot com from origin chat. openai dot com has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.”

Please help me how to fix it? I am giving up… Thanks for any of your ideas!

2 Likes

Hey there i just found out that you can use gpt 4 if you screenshot and paste it as a pic but otherwise like text it still showing the errors.

Same here. All was working fine till I purchased the subscription. The pages are stuck (always loading) and the tool is completely unusable. I have ran into the similar issues a year ago, when decided to purchase the “plus” and ever since then have avoided it. Today decided to give it another go after a year of waiting, but I can see that nothing has changed. Paid 20$ and cant use it anymore, best purchase ever.

Good luck to anyone who will decide to give it a go.

so i am paying for chatgpt for and i have a certain amount of messages i can send, and it will lock if i reach the limi? fix this please its ridiculous when i am paying for it