I can't use the GPT-4 version. I am paying

I’m having the same problem. I’m paying for ‘plus’ and I can’t use the GPT-4 chat.
GPT-4
You’ve reached the GPT-4 cap, which gives all ChatGPT Plus users a chance to try the model.

Please check back soon.

14 Likes

same here, maybe cause my brother has hes own account and i have mine but we live under the same roof, so the same ip, this is just weird, i paid for my own account

I have had the same problem since Thursday 20/4. I have been paying for ans using the API with gpt-4 for three weeks without (much) problems.

Then suddenly I get a 404 back, but it works perfectly well when I use the API with gpt-3. I have check ed the model names and I’m trying all (gpt-4) of them, but no go.

The only thing I can think of is that we’ve been silently downgraded or that the model names have changed but the documentation is not updated.

1 Like

I have hit same problem, when I select the GPT-4, It shows “You’ve reached the GPT-4 cap, which gives all ChatGPT Plus users a chance to try the model.”, Since I am a paid user, Could I know how I can use GPT-4 again, the Modol 3.5 answer not meet my requriment!

Today, I have the same problem, when I select the GPT-4, It shows “You’ve reached the GPT-4 cap, which gives all ChatGPT Plus users a chance to try the model.”, Since I am a paid user, Could I know how I can use GPT-4 again? The others models answer not meet my requriment!

1 Like

I have the same message: You’ve reached the GPT-4 cap, which gives
all ChatGPT Plus users a chance to try the model.Will ChatGpt 4 be restored or has a new usage limit been defined?

I recently bought chatgpt plus and using chatgpt 4 since the morning to build a webpage like this gbplus.net, a few minutes earlier I saw this message like you have reached the chatgpt 4 cap, and please check back soon. I have paid 20usd so I could complete of my projects as quickly as possible, Im waiting, I hope I can use chatgpt 4 again.

I have also encountered the above issues. May I ask if it automatically resumed after 4 hours?

Yes me too I have the same message and I don’t know the reasons.
I use it only. And why should I pay $20 per month just to be kicked out?
Why do we have this message? And how can we resolve it? I haven’t found anyone to contact.

1 Like

Im facing the same issue while using ChatGPT-4, I bought it 15 days back…I was working flawless, but suddenly stopped working since this morning, very annoying, getting message “You’ve reached the GPT-4 cap, which gives all ChatGPT Plus users a chance to try the model.”

1 Like

So has anyone of you made it work again?

openai paid account and chat gpt plus is different. I had the same problem and when I deleted my paid account and api it was fixed.

same problem here. Can anyone explain if it’s fixed after some hours? What’s is the difference between openai paid account and chat gpt plus?

1 Like

i’m having the same issue here. please fix this.

1 Like

Is there any word on this? It would be very silly if I needed to recreate an account to access gpt4 again, simply waiting some amount of time should be fine, thats what usage caps are for!

Strange thing, I’m having the same problem now
Does anyone have an explanation for this?

So it started working for me again today - I really think this needs to have a different more clear message

Same here. I paid 20 USD and I need to wait. Fantastic.

Same here. I have a subscription but don’t have the option to switch to GPT-4.

1 Like

As of a few hours ago I am no longer able to access the GPT4 capabilities. How do I fix this?