I can't use the GPT-4 version. I am paying

Hey,

how long after you lost access did you regain access?

Best

Found what to do? I have same problem…

Please, have you been able to resolve this problem? I am facing the same issue right now. I need help.

Same problem here - reached the cap. Any idea how long it takes to reset?

Frustrating part is that the Bing/web browser feature fails on me like 70% of the time. Not happy, Jan!

2 Likes

same problem. how can i figure it

what is this joke?
after 2 hours that I bought subscription GPT-4 is block for me.
Paying $20 only for try it out and then they lock it?
What is the difference now between me and someone who uses the default chat for free?
OPEN AI! - it’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

same problem,how can i figure it ?

ChatGPT Plus

why not to write it before, or red flag when you reached to the limit!
Same problem, we found this:

Blockquote

ChatGPT Plus subscribers will get GPT-4 access with a usage cap. We will dynamically adjust the exact usage cap depending on demand and system performance in practice. GPT-4 currently has a cap of 25 messages every 3 hours.

Blockquote

Please be patient though — we expect massive demand and will scale up and optimize our systems over the coming months.

I pressed the refresh button on browser - now it works again…

Did anyone try this else?

After 2 weeks that I bought subscription GPT-4 is block for me.
Paying $20 only for try it out and then they lock it?
What is the difference now between me and someone who uses the default chat for free?
OPEN AI! - it’s embarrassing.

I have the same problem. Since I installed the chatGPT app in my iphone, I could only use the GPT4.0 in iphone, but I can’t use it in my computer anymore. Even though I logged out chatGPT app in iphone, and re-login my chatGPT account in my computer, I still can’t use GPT4.

Same problem. I’ve been using GPT4 for the last months and now it doesn’t evem give me the option to choose GPT4 (Or its plugins). It only shows I can use gpt 3.5

same problem here !! I pay, i use chatgpt 4 during 20 minutes, and now i reached the limit WTF?

1 Like

Same problem. I want to know the cause.

Hi guys,
could you find any solution for this problem?

how did it happen? is there some one explain it to me
i use iphone subcribed it

same to you!

Guys, just wait 3 hours (3 hours from the first query you typed). You’ll get 25 queries again. At first, seeing the notification, I thought they have a net cap (like 500-600) of total queries you can type in a month using chatgpt plus. But no, the cap is 25 for just 3 hours.

Just wait; it’ll come back.

I figured out a solution. Clear your cache and cookies and restart your browser. You will regain access to ChatGPT-4 :wink:

1 Like

Well obviously I’m having the same problem.
As I’m trying to create a relatively simple WP plugin, the job is going great while using GPT4, but then suddenly the answers stop rolling as they should, and without a prompt for example to say "you have 2 prompts left before capping out“, the cap is reached. If it is possible to continue working with GPT3, the answers are just not working anymore, and furthemore, the switch between systems seems to break all understanding of what has been said above : pieces of code are not taken in account anymore, answers are broke, initiatives to change function names are taken (and that obviously breaks the entire plugin). And the farther you continue with GPT3 the more it will break all the work that has been done precedently. So I thought I’d wait the necessary 3 hours wait to get back to GPT4, but obviously there is no way to do so, once your conversation has switched to GPT3 you just can’t switch it back to GPT4 to finalise your project. So pretty much all is lost. This is really bad practice for a paid service.

1 Like

As soon as I buy it and I can no longer use it, what a terrible service to limit a service that supposedly by paying becomes unlimited. False advertising subject to lawsuit and I see they care little to fix it.