How to upgrate ChatGPT Plus with paypal

I think money should go anywhere he want to go.

1 Like

The same for me, I cancelled my creditcard sometime ago bc hackers got my details and stole 250 euro from me, so I would like to pay with paypal!

2 Likes

Yessss I would like to upgrade as well. Using PayPalā€¦ Thank you!

2 Likes

so let me get this straightā€¦we have now soon end of April and still no Paypal Option ? Does the OpenAI Team read this here ?

4 Likes

This GPT answer seems to be incorrect: multiple users report they are unable to find or use a PayPal payment option as described.

3 Likes

Sorry, but the credit card and checks is strangely old-fashioned. I donā€™t understand why you canā€™t use Paypal, itā€™s much faster and itā€™s a win and win situation for both sides.

2 Likes

Would be so nice if OpenAi finally arrives in 2023 with their payment options. I mean, i dont wanna pay in Bitcoins, but no Paypal really seems like its 2015 again

3 Likes

Paypal not available, and it doesnā€™t accept any credit or debit card. Itā€™s either broken or not available in Ireland.

1 Like

When will PayPal be available with OpenAI? I would be able to subscribe as I have my funds on it, from my own activity.

Because of this, for now, I prefer to use the main ChatGPT competitor that supports PayPal.

2 Likes

Any update from official site here about PayPal payment option?

2 Likes

Appearently OpenAI seems not to careā€¦time will tellā€¦there will be competitors in the future who have that.

1 Like

Well said. I donā€™t get it, but I do believe (hope) integration is at least in progress.

1 Like

Yes. @OpenAiSupport Please provide any kind of feedback.

The whole thing is slowly escalating.

2 Likes

I also want to pay with Paypal. When will this option be available? I hope it will be soon available!

2 Likes

I came 1 month from the fuure to say that thereā€™s still no paypal

3 Likes

Dear OpenAI team and ChatGPT community,

I wholeheartedly resonate with the sentiments shared by fellow users in this thread, and I believe the request for the inclusion of PayPal as a payment option is more than justifiable. PayPal is a global payment platform that has established a trustful relationship with millions of users across the world. It provides a secure, convenient, and versatile method of payment, particularly for those who may not have access to credit cards or prefer not to use them online.

In the spirit of OpenAIā€™s mission to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity, inclusivity and accessibility should be paramount when considering payment methods. By broadening the range of acceptable payment options, more users globally can access and benefit from the state-of-the-art language model that OpenAI offers.

Moreover, by not having PayPal as an option, there is a risk that potential customers might choose to utilize other emerging AI services that do offer PayPal, such as Bard. We sincerely hope that the OpenAI team considers the feedback provided by its community. Itā€™s not just a matter of convenience but also of retaining and expanding the user base in the face of growing competition in the AI space.

Lastly, we appreciate OpenAIā€™s commitment to continuous improvement and enhancement of its products and services. We believe that taking this step will not only serve your existing users but also open the doors to countless others who are waiting for such options to become available.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. We are eager to hear your thoughts and to continue being part of this exciting journey of AI evolution.

Best regards,

Eran Betzalel.

2 Likes

@eran.betzalel is really right. Thanks to him. Especially since there was the incident with the open source REDIS (accidental dissemination of confidential banking data)ā€¦
Sincerely, dear OPENAI team, allow us to pay you with PAYPAL!

Please make PayPal payment available. THANKS,

2 Likes

Is it a company policy not to add PayPal, or are there any plans to do so?

1 Like

Joining the requests. Please add PayPal option. And wouldnā€™t it be wise to add some other popular options as well?

2 Likes