How to upgrate ChatGPT Plus with paypal

Please add PayPal payment option. I tried to use my credit card but in vain.

1 Like

please add paypal, i’m unable to pay with my credit card

1 Like

PAYPAL IS ELON MUSK PRODUCT YOU BETTER NOT ADD IT TO PAYMENT SYSTEM

iT WILL BE THE DISGRACE AND SHAME OF CHATGPT OPENAI COMMUNITY

please open paypal option. i dont want my credit card info landing in someones gpt-request

2 Likes

Please Add PAYPAL. Don’t want to pay with creditcard

2 Likes

Count me in for the paypal option - I would readily subscribe to plus with paypal, but credit card? no sorry.

1 Like

Paypal is very convenient, I 'd like to pay with paypal. Wish the miracle happens.

2 Likes

PayPal is a must-have, you will receive more customers.

2 Likes

Look, maybe Americans do not understand how “foreign” a credit card is to people outside USA.
We have debitcards, we have plenty of online options many super convenient. But no credit-card. I for one live in a debit society, not a debt based society. We save money first then spend it for the most part. I save up for a car… a creditcard cost a lot of money each month while we normally NEVER use it.

Please add more payment options for people outside USA.

5 Likes

Same for me. I’m not a US Citizen and I do own a credit card, but I’m only able to use PayPal as my portal to pay for things like GPT-4 as my bank doesn’t accept international payment so please integrate that payment option as an alternative. I need GPT-4 for work purposes so please integrate it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

OpenAI needs to take my money, but it can only happen through Paypal.

1 Like

I need to use Paypal T.T, when do you add it? there are many who want to subscribe

2 Likes

PayPal payment please. We need to pay with PayPal YES.

2 Likes

Simple for me: I need PayPal or other payments services because I don’t want a Credit Card.
It may be that credit cards are the usual means of payment in other countries. It’s not like that here and that’s good as it is!
So, if OpenAI wants to make money from me, they have to offer options other than credit cards. Very simple.

2 Likes

PayPal payment please. We need to pay with PayPal YES.

stipe full of issues

1 Like

still waiting for Paypal as billing method or bard release in germany :frowning:

Plz add Paypal. I am waiting for it!!

1 Like

Plz add PAYPAL.

One reason why people may have not gone onto ChatGPT+ sub is because they don’t trust OpenAI
or most of other companies with their debit/credit card details especially that AI is involved in here and who knows where will this data leak (it will more than likely like it kinda often does) :slight_smile:

Really? no paypall or ideal payments? feels like we’re living in the 20th century!

2 Likes

You’re using stripe already.
Stripe supports PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, EUR bank transfer, Klarna, Ideal, SEPA even…
I wonder what the consideration was for going with credit card only…
Perhaps… To lose money?

1 Like