How to upgrate ChatGPT Plus with paypal

i dont have credit card, so i just have paypal, can i ?
i dont have credit card, so i just have paypal, can i ?

34 Likes

No. You can only pay with credit cards in supported countries.

1 Like

please, tell us when paypal is available, i guess that there are a lot of people like us. You are losing quite some money

23 Likes

^ This, please offer alternative payment solutions.

14 Likes

I only can pay using Paypal, please add this payment method as soon as, thank you.

15 Likes

Joining the requests. Please add PayPal option. And wouldn’t it be wise to add some other popular options as well? And not only for ChatGPT but for all the products. Seems that Google and Microsoft will release their solutions soon - I suppose it will be some tough competition.

6 Likes

I await paypal, bard will arrive shortly, so there will be alternatives to this system.

3 Likes

Same here. I need Paypal.
Will need to try Bard then, because there Paypal is an option.

2 Likes

I do not have credit card. I would love to sing up in gpt plus but I can only pay with paypal.

1 Like

True, if paypal is not available in the next weeks then ill move on. I mean we live in a world in which most people use paypal,come on guys. Also , bard is coming soon so there will be an alternative for me

4 Likes

paypal, paypal …
there’d been a lot of voices
you know we need it

9 Likes

Yes, you can use PayPal to pay for your ChatGPT Plus subscription. In fact, PayPal is one of the accepted payment methods for ChatGPT subscriptions.

To set up a PayPal payment, you’ll need to follow a few steps:

1. Log in to your ChatGPT account and go to the subscription section.
  2. Select the ChatGPT Plus subscription plan that you want to purchase.
  3. Choose PayPal as your payment method.
  4. You will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your payment. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you’ll need to sign up for one.
  5. Once you’ve completed the payment, you should receive a confirmation email from ChatGPT.

It’s important to note that you’ll need to have a PayPal account with a linked payment method in order to use PayPal to pay for your ChatGPT Plus subscription. This payment method can be a credit card, debit card, or bank account.

If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one for free on the PayPal website. Once you’ve created your account, you can link your preferred payment method to your PayPal account.

PayPal is a secure and widely-used payment method, and it offers some additional benefits over traditional credit card payments. For example, PayPal allows you to pay without sharing your financial information with the merchant, which can be a useful security feature. Additionally, PayPal offers buyer protection and dispute resolution services in case of any issues with your payment or subscription.

If you encounter any issues while trying to use PayPal to pay for your ChatGPT Plus subscription, you can contact ChatGPT support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot any issues and ensure that your payment is processed correctly.

Overall, using PayPal to pay for your ChatGPT Plus subscription is a convenient and secure option that can help you enjoy all the benefits of a ChatGPT Plus subscription without the need for a credit card.

2 Likes

Sadly Paypal is still not available. I have no credit card either. I hope Paypal will be available soon too.

4 Likes

Just relax people. Paypal has not been around for long hehe. Surely still comes.

1 Like

Please ADD PAYPAL, I do not have a credit card, and If you don’t add paypal a competitor will.

6 Likes

I will never put my master card details into chatGPT, I would only pay with Paypal!

4 Likes

Also like to request PayPal as billing method since i dont have a credit card.

6 Likes

I also would like to request Paypal as a Payment Option.

2 Likes

same, Paypal please.
I do keep hearing all these things as to “go Click My Account in the sidebar” but there isnt such a thing.
I got clear conversations, upgrade to plus, lightmode, get help and logout

3 Likes

I am still waiting for option to pay with paypal… What’s taking so long OpenAI? You don’t want money?

1 Like