GPT-4 not working for days

1. GPT4 cant’ give me answer.
    (so many ‘Regenerate’, ‘network error’, ‘something went wrong’ … appears)
    (sometimes it answers to a very simple question but then when i jump to complicated question like programming it ends up in error without fail)
  2. Can’t update chat history.

I experienced Case 1 (answer error) a few times before, and that error ususally persists for a day, and after that day i could use gpt4 normally.
But Case 2 (chat history update error) is new and this time Case 1 & 2 have been persist for about 3-4 days.

I checked similar topics and tried

1. Remove Cache
  2. Try another browser then chrome
  3. Changing language to English(US)
  4. Go to developer tools > Application and then remove all storage.
    Tried almost everything I could.

Meanwhile ChatGPT charges me subscription fee and it’s so annoying I’m paying for what I can never use.
Anyone experiencing same problem or has solved this problem?? plz save me…

4 Likes

Same issue here as well. When asking a simple task it does its work, but when asking something complicated, I get as well: "Regenerate’, ‘network error’, and ‘something went wrong’. I have not used ChatGPT for days so do not know how long this issue has been on.

same issue since few hours

2 Likes

I’m also having this issue. This started happening yesterday for me.

GPT-3.5-turbo works fine, but GPT-4 just refuses to work. On desktop, I get the error:
"Hmm... something seems to have gone wrong."

From the ChatGPT app I’m getting this error message:
"The server is having problems. Please try again later. (8767581a9dc01003-LAX)"

API works fine with GPT-4

1 Like

Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong.

I have same issues. 3.5 is working but 4.

2 Likes

You are not alone, and I hope it can be fixed soon. At least the status page should show this as issue publicly.

1 Like

Same issue - been two days. ChatGPT 3.5 works but not 4

I have the same issue with gpt 4 since yesterday

Same issue here. It hasn’t been working for 2 days. Has anyone had any updates on when it will be fixed?

Same issue with gpt 4 for two days.

Same issue, GPT-4 has not been accessible for 3 days on all devices all the time, with no support offered and no acknowledgement of the issue.

Error messages are:
“Hmm…something seems to have gone wrong.”
“The server is having problems. Please try again later. (876e4dd92c19c594-SEA)”

I too have been unable to use gpt4 for several days straight. I have followed all the instructions from the GPT team and it didn’t work. It’s a waste of money and frustrating.

Same issue for me! What is wrong with GPT4 ???

1 Like

Same problem and still no solution. What’s happening?

Similar to issues around the launch of GPT-4, they’re clearing messing with the base model, which is causing the Pro subscription to be worthless at this point. GPT-4.5 better get dropped within a week or so, not renewing my subscription for gpt-4 when the free claude outperforms it now.