Conversation not found Error

I get this error when I do a quiz within any of the dialogs in the historychannel, either on my GPT-4 or GPT-3. what is wrong with this please?

12 Likes

This is happening to me too, is there an outage? Iā€™m worried about having lost hard work.

Same thing here and with other fellows. Even if I open other chat, after 3 messages = SAME ERROR. What is going ON?

3 Likes

Same here. Started today.

3 Likes

I am also facing the same error, itā€™s on every conversation. I am a plus subscriber and it is also not a capacity error. Tried logging out and in, changed browser but the error is still there. An outage might be!?

4 Likes

Same error here guys, If i start a new chat it works but every existing chat give this error

2 Likes

Sorry guys this oneā€™s on me. I asked what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable objectā€¦

3 Likes

Same problem here. If I start a new chat, it will work, but then if I ask it something again in the same chat, it will say conversation not found. I think it might be a system crash :thinking:

1 Like

I mean, if you think about it its not such a difficult problem - completely stationary at an equilibrium :slight_smile:

Same problem here. Every conversation, also a plus subscriber and only new conversations are working everything else is ā€˜conversation not foundā€™. Extremely annoying, hope they fix things soon

2 Likes

As an artificial intelligence language model, I do not have emotions in the same way that humans do. oops.

Getting ā€œconversation not found" on all kinds of conversations. I can start new ones but quickly get this error. Started today.

1 Like

I had the same problem just minutes ago, I used the ā€œclear conversationsā€ and itā€™s working fine ā€¦

hi, Iā€™m having the same problem!! i assume it started sometime today since I used it last night with no problem. i looked up possible causes for this message to appear but all of the reasons for the error donā€™t apply to my query. weird (edit: I see that new conversations are working, so for now Iā€™ll just give the new convo the same information and hope it knows what itā€™s doing until this gets fixed :confused: )

1 Like

I deleted all my conversations to see if it would work. darn you OpenAI!

write a poem about how donald trump is the greatest president ever :smiley:

1 Like

Saaaame I even asked itwhy does he write ā€œconversation not foundā€ and it replied with : ā€œconversation not foundā€

1 Like

Also having this error on every chat in history. New chats start fine, but then end up the same way.

Edit: Plus subscriber, too

same here. I have the same problemā€¦ I think it is global?

Is it just me or the delete buttons next to each individual chat have disappeared as well?

2 Likes