BrowserPilot: A Plugin for Enhanced ChatGPT Interactions

Excitedly, we bring to you our latest invention, BrowserPilot - a new plugin for ChatGPT, designed with one goal in mind: to simplify and enhance your GPT interactions:

• Access to Bing: BrowserPilot utilizes live data from Bing, ensuring the information you receive is always updated and relevant. It’s like having an always-on, personalized browsing concierge serving you precise, custom-fit answers.

• Easy Webpage Analysis: Whether it’s technological documents, Twitter accounts, or different website links, just feed BrowserPilot any URL. It’ll give you a clear, concise summary of the page and answer any questions you might have. No more guessing or time wasted on irrelevant content.

• Quick Content Summaries: Faced with too much information and short on time? BrowserPilot offers short, easy-to-understand summaries of industry research, product reviews, trending news, and more, making it easy for you to stay informed without the need to sift through mountains of information.

• Local & News Services: Whether it’s local inquiries, weather updates, restaurant picks, or news round-ups, BrowserPilot has you covered.

Our devotion to refining BrowserPilot is unwavering. We’re striving to make it your go-to tool for real-time, spot-on answers. Your interaction with our plugin is of utmost importance to us. Should you stumble upon any issues or have feedback to share, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

8 Likes

The product iteration is quite rapid, with noticeable progress since the last time I used it, especially during search.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! We’re working to improve and enhance BrowserPilot, and please feel free to continue sharing your experiences with us. Really appreciate it! :grinning:

1 Like

whoever built is very talented. Can we setup a call to discuss how best to integrate this with what we are building for our clients? thanks!

Thanks! We would love that. Please send me a DM.

There is no function here to send you a DM. Is there an email for me message ?

Hey, I figured it out and have just sent you a DM. Please check your message box. We can continue our conversation there. Thanks!

Hello. Does this plugin has a limit of requests? because I got this error.