BrowserPilot plugin, does anyone know how to use it?

I heard that this BrowserPilot plug-in can replace the hourly browser real-time search function. Does anyone know enough about this plug-in?

1 Like

Would be worth popping over to OpenAI Discord where they have a Plugins discussion channel, a Plugins showcase channel and a ChatGPT discussion channels with lots of active users and helpful people and is aimed more at ChatGPT solutions than this developer forum.

1 Like

Just to preface my message, I’m only genuinely curious.

Are you an employee at OpenAI? Or do you really want to be? Or are you just an advocate for all of the OpenAI adjacent communities and tools?

I do not work for OpenAI, no.

I’m an active developer and I find that helping out and looking at issues others have is an effective way to keep myself up to date and detail level informed of new ideas, new issues, possible new directions existing ideas are going in, it forces me to read every document produced and then apply it to learn how to use it.

It is not completely selfless, although I do enjoy supporting people building their products, you do get noticed and you are making a clear demonstration that you both know the product stack inside out and that you are active and being constructive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! That makes sense to me now :slight_smile: I was reading through pretty much everything and I saw your name frequently mentioning the discord, openAI tutorials, etc :joy: but also a lot of useful information in your own right :wink:

1 Like

Hi there! This is BrowserPilot’s official account. Here is the introduction to our plug-in and its main features. Please have a try and let me know if you have any feedback. Appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:
BrowserPilot: A Plugin for Enhanced ChatGPT Interactions