Introducing BrowserOp's Enhanced Update

We’re excited to announce a significant update to BrowserOp. Our commitment to providing a superior user experience has led us to refine our tool, delivering more reliable results in a clearer, more logical layout.

This update is a testament to our dedication to continuous improvement and innovation. We’re confident that this enhancement will make your interaction with the web even more seamless and intuitive.

Thank you for your continued support and trust in BrowserOp. Stay tuned for more updates as we strive to serve you better.

Meet BrowserOp: our ChatGPT plugin that lets you search up-to-date information smoothly and efficiently
BrowserPilot: A Plugin for Enhanced ChatGPT Interactions

5 Likes

Here’s my feedback.

1. I don’t like how you’re doing inferencing and interpreting on your end. Your rules make it seem like you’re encouraging GPT to make its own choices best for the user but that’s within the context of “…. When considering the content you receive.”— see, it’s already downstream from where malicious actions could take place if one were so inclined (not to suggest that’s you).

2. I don’t like your vague profile ID. That suggests shenanigans.

3. I don’t like that you have two plugins that do the exact same thing (badly)

1. I don’t like that your Manifest email goes to “aicontacts-list @ opera.com

2. I don’t believe you are actually working very hard to provide a great user experience. I don’t see change.

I hope you receive the feedback well. I’m in the same line of work you guy purport to, but at the same time, I don’t get the sense you’re helping the issues or innovating on tech.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, you make some valid points that should be addressed promptly. We hope you can try it again in the future and see if any of the points your brought up have been addressed.

Sorry it makes you feel this way, we are just looking for feedback on our product.

How many users do you have? How did you get featured?

2 Likes