You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com

I don’t understand why this problem has suddenly appeared.
My account is suddenly unavailable, shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated” Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
plz

16 Likes

I encountered the same problem as you this morning

2 Likes

My account is suddenly unavailable, shows the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated” Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
plz

plz

me too! I just subscribed to plus, I want to say, if you don’t let me use it, the money will be refunded!

4 Likes

have the same problem, You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com. I’ve just subscribed to plus, open my account or get my money back please. account: taxi.flagman@inbox.ru

1 Like

The same problem, You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com. I’ve just subscribed to plus, open my account or get my money back please. account: 1976853374@proton.me

1 Like

My account plus is also unavailable and nothing works. And there is no explanation why. What did I pay for? Will I get a refund?

1 Like

plz

plz
My account 13406463@qq.com

There’s no one there to answer

1 Like

Unfortunately you’ll need to just wait for a response (will get sent to email, so don’t need to stay in chat). But no support response will come from these community forums at all.

My account is suddenly unavailable, showing the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”

Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
Many thanks in advance !
My account 359866368@qq.com

My account is suddenly unavailable, showing the message “You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”

Please find out what the reason is and how to restore it, thank you very much.
Many thanks in advance !
My account 359866368@qq.com

The same problem, You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com . I’ve just subscribed to plus, open my account or get my money back please. account: 792913045@qq.com

The same problem, You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com . I’ve just subscribed to plus, open my account or get my money back please. account: mhsgputyk@outlook.com

The same problem. Suddenly got it. You do not have an account because it has been deleted or deactivated. If you believe this was an error, please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

I have the same problem as well, and my email address is jeanbitosobarn@mail.com

can you please restore the account?

my email address is yongliang.zhong@gmail.com

can you please restore the account?