Where I can report problem about problem

I want to know where I can send feedback or report problem about help center.
Recently, I discovered that the information does not send as well as it should have been. Those messages all go to the AI and give stupid suggestions that think the problem is with GPTs. Sometimes there are replies asking for more information and sending again ends up opening a new chat and talking to the AI. Another loop
From the example in that picture, I’m totally satisfied with this system even though I’m talking too harshly.

Most of my interactions are more than just usability issues. But it is the overall picture that was found. Unable to contact other channels. Such as suggestions about content or old articles that should be edited to make them clearer or about AI behavior that conflicts with basic information. It is a topic that cannot be reported on the Bug Bounty channel and normally there will always be a reply and notification via email. If no one is free, the message will not be replied to. At most, it will be an AI that doesn’t share the same name as a person.

There is no bug reporting for ChatGPT beyond feedback within the app page itself. Then, only by trends. Downvote, and you get to write what was wrong.

You are not sending to an AI, but rather the outsourced contractors hire computer-illiterate backwoods third-world button-pressers to read (or even hear) a translation, and they get paid to make “issues” go away with form letters and bot output.

If what you’ve encountered makes you feel that way, it must be a bit frustrating. But for me, the issue with communication isn’t directly related to GPT. As for the individuals or companies I’ve interacted with, it varies. It’s their responsibility to address the greeting message we used to have about our AI still learning and evolving. I just casually mentioned it’s like a low-grade company using chatbots as an excuse whenever there’s a problem. After that, I haven’t seen that message again. Regarding what I wanted to report, I simply found that the system issue in the help center, with this type of chatbot, seems recent. It’s become typical for someone to disappear for a month and then respond once. But in cases where a bot is used to gather dropped data, it’s just started happening. Aside from being annoying, it also makes data management more difficult. Some images that they ask to send end up in other chats instead of being in the chat where the issue was raised.

ในวันที่ พฤ. 28 มี.ค. 2024 เวลา 20:26 Jay F via OpenAI Developer Forum <notifications@openai1.discoursemail.com> เขียนว่า: