What happens to custom GPT the ones I made and I stop paying for ChatGPT plus?

file-4OR5j0BmaxF0PohQsQ2HxuDj.webp

Searched 6 sites

“what happens to custom GPT models if ChatGPT plus subscription stops”

bing.com

favicons.png

OpenAI Developer Forum — What happens to custom GPT the ones I made and I stop paying for ChatGPT plus? - GPT builders - OpenAI Developer Forum

community.openai.com

favicons.png

OpenAI Developer Forum — What happens to your custom GPT (that you made) if you stop paying for ChatGPT Plus? And other questions - GPT builders - OpenAI Developer Forum

community.openai.com

favicons.png

OpenAI Developer Forum — What happens to your GPTs if you cancel your subscription to ChatGPT Plus? - GPT builders - OpenAI Developer Forum

community.openai.com

favicons.png

OpenAI Developer Forum — If your subscription expires what happens to your custom chatgpt bots? - GPT builders - OpenAI Developer Forum

community.openai.com

favicons.png

OpenAI Developer Forum — ChatGPT Plus and Usage Limits - ChatGPT - OpenAI Developer Forum

community.openai.com

If you stop paying for ChatGPT Plus, the custom GPTs you’ve created will become deactivated. This means that others won’t be able to access or use them via the GPT Store, as they will no longer be shared publicly. However, they are not deleted and will be available again if you renew your subscription (

OpenAI Developer Forum

) (

OpenAI Developer Forum

).

If you’re worried about losing access or needing to back them up, it’s a good idea to keep a record of their configurations and instructions before your subscription ends (

OpenAI Developer Forum

).