Unexpected charges to my credit card

Hello Community,

I am reaching out to alert you and seek any advice regarding some unexpected charges on my bank statement. The charges, totaling approximately $1,100 USD, are listed as being from OpenAI, but I have not used any OpenAI services, nor have I authorized these transactions.

Here are the key points:

• The transactions occurred on April 3, 2024.
  • They were for amounts of $550, $440, and $110 USD.
  • There is no record of usage or charges on my OpenAI account.
  • I have already contacted OpenAI support and am awaiting a detailed response.

I’ve had to cancel my card due to these suspicious charges and wanted to make the community aware in case anyone else has experienced something similar. If you have any insights or have faced similar issues, please let me know.

Welcome to the community!

We cannot help you here on the forum; you will have to wait for OpenAI support to get back to you. I would also contact your bank. It would be a good idea to check to ensure that these charges are actually from OpenAI and not a fraudulent source posing as OpenAI.

Thanks, grandell. Are you on the OpenAI payroll?

I 'm stopping trust OpenAI, apart of unknown charge on my credit card also if I have $2500 in credits, after deleting my payment method they continued charging without any reason and no way to talk with support or a human. They retains your credit card data. I’m also worried about deleting my account, I don’t trust them anymore. Hope that Claude by Anthropic will be available soon in my country. At my side OpenAI is dead