Plus version features

Hello,

Anybody know what are the features of Plus paid version? Will access to public contents available on the Net?

Thanks

1 Like

Increased reliability is the only benefit for now but in the future we may get to try exclusive or early bird access to features.

My quick review:

If that’s the case, why would ChatGPT 3.5 provide me with this conflicting info last week?

“Once you’ve upgraded to the Plus plan, you should have access to additional features such as more conversational depth and the ability to train me on specific topics. You can also adjust the language style and tone to better suit your preferences. To access these features, you can go to your OpenAI dashboard and click on the settings icon. From there, you should see a menu with various options and settings that you can adjust.

To access your OpenAI API settings, you need to log in to your OpenAI API account and click on the “API Settings” tab on the left-hand side of the page. If you are unable to locate this tab, please try logging out and then logging back in to your account, or contact OpenAI support for assistance.”