OpenAI arbitrarily disabled my access to ChatGPT 4 even though my subscription is still ongoing (plus)- Where can I dispute this?

Just now, OpenAI disabled my access to GPT-4 even though I am a plus-user (my subscription is , as of now) still ongoing. I can’t scroll down and choose 4 and I’m stuck with chatGPT 3.5.

The help does not help. IS THIS HOW OPENAI MANAGE ITS USER?

The support is totally useless. The help.openai.com is only for “accessories” without actually solving anything.
I just checked my status with supports, even I sent them directly and until now, there is no answer, while I’m waiting for my account to be fixed.

I dislike how this "Open"AI (should be labelled as “Closed”)AI handled my errors in my account. This is just my history in this forum as my reminder to their ‘invisible’ hands. The account is already expired and I am really disappointed with their service as I can only use their service halfway due to various errors and degradation. I wish I could dispute this, but knowing their “user guidelines”, it’s in their policy that you can’t even dispute it. As their customer services and I can guarantee there are many problems even within their internal staffs. No answers no nothing.
Thank you for nothing and terrible experience.