No Beta Features so No Plugins!

There is no Beta Features option in Settings…So no plugins. I’ve subscribed for plugins, what is the solution for this ?

Thanks

1 Like

You’ll have to wait. They’re slowly rolling the Beta tab out to Plus users this week.

1 Like

I see many times written, this week, this week, but that was weeks ago. As a paying user I expect that openAI keep its promises.

1 Like

Totally agree. Right now I’m not able to see the plugin section. It just gone:
Any explanation here?

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have a Plus subscription to ChatGPT?

1 Like

I had been using the beta features and they just went away today. It still says ChatGPT PLUS when I go in, but I don’t have the option to turn web browser or plug-ins back on in the settings because mine now shows as miguel.scarabaggie shared.

1 Like

If you look around GitHub a bit you will find some community driven projects to implement the API into various things… aichat is good lets you make a .json file to name and prompt the model various other projects

I’ve actually used plugins and the web browser in ChatGPT. However, they are suddenly no longer available. I’m not sure what prompted (no pun intended…maybe!) the GitHub response.

1 Like

i have same problem more then 12 hours …

2 Likes

Mine are working on Google chrome currently … 20:37 EST 06/25/2023

Understood, it seems there was an issue for a number of Plus subscribers not having access to Plugins, can you check if that is still the case?

I’ve refreshed, re-logged in, and even restarted, but still not seeing the beta features.

2 Likes

Understood, thanks for checking, seems the investigation is ongoing. Hopefully fixed soon.

2 Likes

I have same problem more then 12 hours …

I am experiencing the same situation as you. I’ve clearn the cache, login again, and use other browsers, it still doesn’t work. Even reinstalling the iOS ChatGPT App after removing it doesn’t solve the problem.

As far as I am aware the iOS app does not support plugins directly like that, if you start a chat with a web browser and enable a plugin in, and then re-open that chat from the iOS app you will have those Plugins.

mine is back now, and working all beta features .

2 Likes

In my case some plugins are available, but not the DALLE.2 one :sob: Someone facing the same issue?

As everyone else said, I just had to wait for it.

1 Like

Beta features have been restored for me!! :blush:

1 Like