Don't see Web Browsing option - ChatGPT Plus

I have ChatGPT Plus and also access to plugin development. I do not see the web browsing feature/option in Beta features. Is anyone else having this issue? I also tried to log in and out of ChatGPT.

4 Likes

can you share a screenshot? what operating system are you using? what web browser are you using ?

please share this information so I can try better assist you.

kind regard, Diego

By default it is off, you need to turn it on from settings-> beta features

@diegoUSDZ I see only the plugin options in Beta. I am paying for ChatGPT Plus. I’m using latest Chrome and MacOS Monterey.

1 Like

We are exactly the opposite. I don’t have plugin permissions, but I have two others.

2 Likes

Me too, why are we like this?[quote=“cyberjunkie, post:4, topic:207830, full:true”]

@diegoUSDZ I see only the plugin options in Beta. I am paying for ChatGPT Plus. I’m using latest Chrome and MacOS Monterey.
[/quote]

1 Like

2023-05-14_15-36-44
I use Chrome and Plus ad nothing has been shown… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I have exactly the same view.
No beta features as well.

does anyone have any idea how this can be enabled?

3 Likes

In the same boat, paid for “Plus” but didn’t get a Beta in Settings

4 Likes

Already turned on for 20% of users, and rolling it out to 100% over the next week.

Via @Peter Welinder

3 Likes

Hey folks, the plugins and browsing grounds are independent rollouts, so you might only have access to one, neither, or both as we ramp to 100% over the next few days.

10 Likes

I use chrome and tried on desktop n mobile too. So i login and there is drop down menu to click to change between ChatGPT “Version 3.5” and “Version 4” . But NO toggles for any plugin or internet browse. I paid and I am not getting what i paid for……

1 Like

a
I have got the beta webrowsing plugin finally, but the ChatGPT 4 still stay at 2021 :rofl:

4 Likes

you need to trigger it with the magic word… :sunglasses:

try and ok, but always show clicking failed and finished browsing without showing any result :smiling_face_with_tear:

We litterally have to beg for anything first api than gpt 4 api than pay for plus but plus doesnt give you anything yes 25 prompts with gpt4 wauw seems like openai wants us to join real oprnsource projects that are catching up real fast or bard wich is free openai dont want us so why do you want them so bad there are alternatives now

I am also just getting the Plugins option no option for Browsing or Code Interpreter…

1 Like

I have the other problem with web browser but no plugins. Been paying for the service since plus came available but people who have just started paying for it already have it. Ugh…

1 Like

It’s being rolled out.

They said to expect it to be a week to get to everyone.

I’m not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

@elmstedt

If some people were given the world, they would probably complain that it’s too heavy, or that it wasn’t given to them fast enough.

Complainers gonna complain.