I am a Plus subscriber, but I don't see Plugins in the drop down

Hello,
I subscribed to Plus a few weeks ago, but I don’t see plugins in the drop down list on the web UI. Am I supposed to do anything to activate it? The waitlist site says: “All ChatGPT Plus users can now access plugins without a waitlist”.
Thanks!

Same question,I hope get plugins as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@Kesku Thank you! Looks like mine just got turned on this morning. Is there a way to mark this question as answered/completed?

My plugin feature has been enabled in beta features today, but I cannot see the plugins available in the top menu and ChatGPT says it cannot access them. Not sure what is going on…

Cut off ChatGPT the May 11th to just use openAI…only to see the news about the plugins the 12th, how about that. I signed right back up for a let down but 5 billing months and no waitlist isn’t too fun. Especially while seeing others brag about not being developers but signing up for a week having everything available to them. Patience isn’t always passiveness I guess. Hope everyone gets the features soon!

–EDIT:

Got it this morning surprisingly, still no openAI gpt4 access, no playgrounds gpt4 selections other. Why just plugins and a web search in a mixed bag. It’s literally stopping me from spending more! :sweat_smile:

As for May 18: at the left panel - click to your account (your name) and open Settings. From Settings, open “Beta features” and enable Web-browsing and Plugins. After that in New Chat, select GPT-4 and from a dropdown menu enable Web or Plugins and confirm. Plugin dropdown will appear and you will need to select and install desired plugins.

1 Like

The problem is I dont have this drop down menu where you are supposed to see plugins and or select,install plugins, I only have the toggle to turn on plugins under settings ,but no real plugins to use as a plus subscriber, does everyone face same issue?

I had the same issue and had the chat history disabled. When enabled it back the drop-down menu appeared magically under gpt-4 button !

1 Like

It has been working for a while now. I believe the delay was part of the rollout process.

Thank you for the quick response Kesku. If there is a “list” of Plus users to get on per the Beta Plugins, I would love to get on it. [Redacted by Moderator] is my ChatGPT user name. Thank you in advance.

i had plus until a few weeks ago, cancelled as i was sick of waiting for plugins and paying. can anyone confirm its working now? i am in Australia and noticed that things dont always roll out to the same places…

@stevene plugins have been rolled out to 100% of plus users for the last few weeks.

2 Likes

Yes they are there. You have to click on a new conversation, then on GPT-4. Then you can select Plugins from the choices. Once you do that, you can click on the new icons at the top and select the plugin store. Install plugins and then you will see them when you click those icons again.

I’ve been a plus subscriber for quite a while. I went into settings and enabled beta for Bing and plugins. I logged out and logged back in. It still doesn’t show Bing or plugins when I click on GPT-3.5 or GPT-4. Like, for GPT-3.5, it just says: “Our fastest model, great for most everyday tasks. Available to Free and Plus users.” Yes, the middle of the screen says “ChatGPT PLUS”.

It’s only available for GPT4. Double checked that they are still enabled under Settings > Beta?

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks, I didn’t realize it was GPT-4 only. When I hit my threshold for GPT-4 interactions, I wandered off to figure out how to get plugins. After enabling them, hovering over GPT-4 was showing me the message that I’d have to wait. When it’s doing that, it doesn’t show the Bing an Plugins options. :-/

1 Like