Need help two factor authentication

Hi
I changed my cellphone and i wanted to add openai to Microsoft authenticator
I disabled the two factor authentication in setting>control data
now i dont have it in setting>control data
What can i do ?

Answer from kapa.ai

Based on the information provided in the extracts, as of June 12, 2023, new enrollments for two-factor authentication (2FA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA) have been temporarily paused by OpenAI.

If you’ve already enrolled in 2FA/MFA and are able to login, you can continue to use it or disable it if preferable. However, once disabled, it seems you may not be able to re-enable it due to the pause in new enrollments.

Source

Thanks
Same answer from openai .

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out back to us at OpenAI Support.

We understand how important security features like two-factor authentication are to our users, and we want to ensure you have all the necessary information to manage your account securely.

Regarding the two-factor authentication option, as of Monday, June 12, 2023, we’ve had to temporarily pause new 2FA/MFA enrollments. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, if you were already using 2FA/MFA before this date and can still log in, rest assured that your account continues to be protected by this feature, and you have the option to disable it if you choose.

For a more in-depth understanding and the latest updates on this matter, please check our help center article.

We appreciate your patience as we work towards making our services better and more secure for everyone.

Best,

Van

OpenAI Support