Multiple subscriptions with one credit card

Good evening,
I would like to know if it’s possible to create multiple Plus subscriptions with multiple accounts using the same company credit card for all of them.
I work for a university department and we are currently considering whether to create individual accounts for each employee (which is our preferred option) or to create a generic department account. However, I believe that if we choose the department account option, it would not be possible for more than one employee to use the API simultaneously, is that correct?
Cordially

1 Like

Hi, did you manage to bind multiple GPI accounts with the same company credit card? Will it cause accounts to be banned? I’ve got a similar issue but not sure if it is acceptable in openai

1 Like

In the end we settled on creating an account for each employee. Cordially.

so far I can just use 1 credit card for maximum 2 accounts. How about you?

I’m sorry but I can’t help you. We used different credit cards for each employee, therefore we don’t have more than one account for each credit card. Cordially.

Hi. I see I am late for the party. I am in the same boat, trying to create seven accounts for some employees testing AI for our firm using my corporate credit card. I got five done succfessfully but started getting an error that my card was declined and try using a debit card instead.