Microsoft for startups OpenAI API credits

Hello, I’d like to redeem the OpenAI credits but I’m recieving this error upon clicking the submit button. “Form ‘%s’ can’t receive API submissions as Captcha (SPAM prevention) is enabled.” Kindly help. Thanks

1 Like

Same. Needs to get fixed by the team.

1 Like

Same. It looks like Captcha stopped working for some reason.

The same problem. I have created ticket on foundershub but it is Openai problem.

I am having exactly the same issue.

Thanks for the help

Unfortunately, we can’t directly help with this issue here on the Forum as it is not actively monitored by OpenAI staff.

If the technical issue persists and can’t be resolved through conventional methods (e.g. different browsers, clearing the cache), then your two best options are to:

1. Submit a request/message via the chat on https://help.openai.com/en/
  2. Submit a ticket via the MS Founders Hub

Based on anecdotal evidence, Option 1 has resulted in users being credited the OpenAI credits once they were able to evidence that they were submitted to the Microsoft Founders Hub.

Good luck!

Well, it seems that the glicth was resolved!

I got to submit the formulary… still no answer… is it automatic, does it need to be reviewed?

Thanks again

Okay, I asked the question in the chat, and finally got this answer:

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you encountered while trying to apply your credit from the Microsoft Startups program. It seems like there might have been a technical hiccup with the form submission, particularly related to the Captcha verification process. To help resolve this issue, could you please try the following steps? Clear your browser’s cache and cookies: Sometimes, stored data in your browser can cause conflicts with form submissions. Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can often resolve these issues. Try a different browser or incognito mode: If clearing the cache and cookies doesn’t work, attempting to submit the form using a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window can help bypass any local storage issues that might be causing the problem. Check for browser extensions: If you have any browser extensions that might interfere with Captcha (such as ad blockers or privacy tools), try disabling them temporarily and then attempt to submit the form again. Regarding the potential mix-up with using a different email address initially, it’s possible that this could have contributed to the issue, especially if the system recognized the submission link as already being used. However, without direct access to the backend systems, I can’t confirm if this is the case. If you’ve tried the above steps and are still encountering issues, or if you believe the problem is related to the email mix-up, I recommend reaching out directly for further assistance. Since I can’t access or resolve account-specific issues directly through this channel, the best course of action would be to contact our support team with the details of your situation. Please include the following in your message to support: A brief description of the issue. The error message you received. The steps you’ve already taken to try and resolve the issue. Mention the mix-up with the email addresses and any other relevant details. You can reach out to our support team by navigating to our Help Center and using the chat widget in the bottom right corner to submit your query. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue for you. If you have any other questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Best,
OpenAI Team

I applied it in another browser without ad blocker, and it worked (kinda). I still didn’t hear from them, and don’t see any changes on my billing page.

1 Like

One step at a time :slight_smile: Based on some recent user feedback it might take up to a month or more to get the credits after submission of the form. It used to be a bit quicker but increasing demand for the program and limited OpenAI resources likely slowed it down a bit. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Happy building and feel free to stick around in the Forum!