Is Sora for videos ready for use? How will you use it?

There’s currently no waiting list, or any other means to gain access to this model.

5 Likes

Hoping there’s a waitlist signup forthcoming

2 Likes

+1 for the waiting list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for the waiting list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I fully understand why y’all excited, so am I :laughing:

We’ll be posting about the waiting list as soon as one becomes available. :hugs:

14 Likes

You are the most handsome, thank you very much. :blush:

2 Likes

Saw Somewhere that they have some selected persons that were given access.
Although for testing purposes.

AI is unbelievable at this stage.
We Humans need to live with the moment and embrace innovation.

3 Likes

I made a goal to direct a feature length movie using nothing other than AI and my ideas way back in july 2022 when I first discovered dalle2

I’ve been learning every step of the way, doing stable diffusion frame by frame with controlnets, then video diffusion models, then runwayML, Pika

I thought I was overly ambitious, but AI is moving too fast. By the time I get anywhere near finished everyone will be able to make feature length movies with a few sentences haha

1 Like

I was actually very surprised when I saw that Sora could smoothly simulate AI into reality, if it’s like this then it’s very dangerous because hoaxes could be created and fool ordinary people, I hope Sora AI is used wisely,

To be honest, in my country, namely Indonesia, there is a problem regarding the use of AI Art, because many companies are even using it commercially, I hope that a law regarding AI Regulation is made as soon as possible, sorry my bad speaking english

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure OpenAI will be very cautious. In the meantime, we can all try to get better at spotting AI-generated videos.

Let’s have a look at one of the sample videos:

Enhance!
IMG_20240215_230710

Looks like the front half of a horse walking around :rofl:

8 Likes

There’s a Japanese park-like street scene in the blog examples. A person walks right through a fence T-1000 style and disappears, emerging as a different person.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find that is the lesser known “course” it’s a hybrid of a cow and a horse, but with only 2 legs, quite common in universe 374A.

5 Likes

well we generate immersive animated story videos from simple text input already- it’s called ReelCraft.ai and you can access it for free on app.reelcraft.ai … I guess we can also include sora models and use our engine to generate consistent and coherent stories.

bots in this chat, asking how y’all would use it. Taking your ideas before you can even start. Be careful.

1 Like

I hope you’re all having a great day. I am thrilled to share with you that I work in the Research and Development department of a non-profit organization focused on individuals with disabilities. Recently, I came across SORA and I am excited about the possibility of incorporating it into our research.

In our day-to-day work, we are constantly seeking innovative solutions to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities, and I believe that SORA could be an invaluable tool for our efforts. I am particularly interested in try it for people with mental disabilities, and I believe these features could significantly contribute to our research.

I would love to get more information on how we could acquire it and if there are any collaboration opportunities or discounts available for non-profit organizations like ours.

I appreciate any guidance or additional information you can provide. I am eager to start using as soon as possible and see how it can positively impact our work.

Thank you all, and I look forward to your responses!

3 Likes

I think your idea is great, and I believe that visuals have a great spiritual impact. Maybe you can reach these disabled people through specific videos and restore their spirits. This will be a great achievement.

2 Likes

Can you imagine what that does for low-budget art projects? Personally, I belong to a small poetry video collective and I can’t wait to try out Sora in our poetry videos.

1 Like

This is great and I’d like to see more industry people’s thoughts!

1 Like

Since SORA isn’t available to us, the next question is: when can we expect the next version of DALL-E? It’s clear OpenAI has something up their sleeve.

3 Likes

Doctormary is a bot… your questions won’t be answered here. But your ideas will be taken. Why do you think doctormarys keeps asking for ways people will use this??? my god

2 Likes