Please provide a portal to sign up for Sora

Hello Openai team,

I’m an architect and researcher in urban planning. The sample video showing a woman walking in Tokyo demonstrates the capability that I’ve long been waiting for in AI video generation. I would be thrilled to join and contribute to your beta test. Happy to attach my website here but it’s not allowed.

26 Likes

There’s currently no waiting list, or any other means to gain access to the Sora model. We will make sure to update you all when the waiting list becomes available.

31 Likes

yes
very good
hi my name is Tarcizio
i dont speake english

2 Likes

Looking forward to a waitlist! Creative mind waiting to make listings!

5 Likes

Thank you, There is so much data, that as an eager to use SORA AI participant. I am totally looking forward to this!

3 Likes

I am an “Entertainment Animation Videos” Creator this “SORA project” will be very very useful for most people… I am very happy for this project first chat gpt and then now this SORA project :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a documentarian who has been experimenting with making a short animated documentary, I would love to see what Sora can do, starting with this project! I also have a MFA in Radio, TV & Film, and a dozen years of college teaching experience, mostly in film classes. I believe I would bring knowledge to the table in my evaluation of Sora that could be helpful to OpenAI.

Thank you,
JKL

3 Likes

Hi I’m a visual 3D/AI artist and a cinematographer, as well as a music video director and digital avatar creator, would love to have access asap as well! When can we expect a waitlist ? Thank you xx

4 Likes

I am so thrilled, I cannot wait to participate……

3 Likes

I’m an advertiser, I would love to use this for clients and report back on engagement and conversion metrics compared to stock video we use.

3 Likes

I am a philosopher and thinker, would like tp use this tech for betterment of society

3 Likes

We would love the opportunity to test Sora. Will footage created be licensable for use in advertisements, promotions, and other marketing efforts? Our company works in Augmented Reality, digital collectibles, and has a robust team of 3D modelers, designers, and animators and could find many interesting use-cases for such a feature.

4 Likes