Installed plugins are visible but unreachable across Codex, ChatGPT, and Work

For several days, installed plugins and integrations have appeared as visible or available but are not reachable or usable. The failure is consistent across Codex, ChatGPT on the web, and ChatGPT Work. It is not limited to one conversation, and it affects multiple installed plugins, including Make. Tool calls either fail, report the integration as unreachable, or never become available even though the plugin is listed.

I have tried starting new chats and retrying, but the problem persists. This is making a paid subscription’s core integrations effectively unusable.

Please have a human investigate this at the account or integration-service level and confirm whether there is an outage, authorization or entitlement problem, or a broken plugin-routing layer. Please do not close this with generic bot troubleshooting; I need a case-level response.

I can provide private account details, timestamps, screenshots, and exact error messages to Support, but I am intentionally not posting my email publicly.

Hi @mehdimedjahed2! Yeah, that sounds frustrating, especially since it’s happening across multiple plugins and surfaces.

Since you’ve already tried starting new chats and retrying, a few other things worth checking:

  • Look for any permission, authorization, or reconnect message on the affected plugins.
  • If they use an App or MCP connection, make sure that connection is still active.
  • If there are no access restrictions, try reconnecting the App/MCP or reinstalling the plugin.

This guide may help too: Troubleshooting apps in ChatGPT.

If it’s still failing, I’d recommend contacting support@openai.com with the affected app or plugin name, exact error, model used, timestamp and time zone, and a screenshot with sensitive information removed.

- GS

Hey, thank you for the quick response ! Unfortunately I alredy tried all of these and for several plugins "Make, Vercel, Github, Gmail, Outlook mail, etc) it still tell me that although the plugins are showing up and listed, they are unreachable (or “aren’t available in the current session” even in fresh sessions) by the LLM :confused: Mind guiding me with the steps to contact support@openai.com as well as what to explain clearly and join, so that the situation is clear ?