Plus member but I do not have access to web or plugins?

Just curious as to when I will get access to plugins as a plus member I do not have access to web extension or the plugins and I have been a paid subscriber for 3 months and on the wait list for quite a while.

1 Like

This is a developer forum, not a user forum. Please search for related issues before asking questions.

Be patient, all plus users will be covered within a week at most.

I am a dev but thanks for the response. Typically its better to not respond to things if you donā€™t have useful information, especially within a developer forum. Not trying to be rude just been waiting for access for quite a while so wanted to know what was up.

1 Like

Just curious what do you mean for useful information.
They at openai said already turned on for 20% of users now, and rolling it out to 100% over this week gradually. isnā€™t this info for you?

I also suspect that my account starting with ā€˜zā€™ might be the cause.

what gets me is iā€™m seeing people open new accounts and having access to it right away. That is what is making me ask the questions?

I feel frustrated about OpenAIā€™s opening mechanism.

I get its a rollout but I do expect more than
a generic tweet saying this week. there should be a way to check your status or something.

Please translate the following content: Be patient, my friend. At the latest, you will be able to use it this weekend.

From May 18, to access the settings, click on your account (your name) in the left panel and choose ā€œSettings.ā€ Once in the Settings menu, navigate to ā€œBeta featuresā€ and activate Web-browsing and Plugins. After that, in a New Chat, select GPT-4 and choose either Web or Plugins from the dropdown menu, then confirm your selection. You will see a plugin dropdown, where you can choose and install the desired plugins.