Horrible customer support

Me too! every 1.5hrs I get kick off of 2 or more hours.
It’s bad enough that it’s mindset is based on a liberial background hiding very valuable information on serveral fronts. Elon has got something better coming out soon enougn and then I will switch.

I can’t even give chatGPT a snippet of code and ask it to make a change and send the complete code back to me. (I’ve tried literally dozens and dozens of times) It makes mistakes constantly. I once asked it to create a little piece of code to perform a certain function, the code didn’t work so I pasted it back and it told me that the code was not sufficient to perform the task I wanted. I just can’t with it, you’re almost better off not using it at all or just thinking of it as an advanced search engine rather than AI.

2 Likes

I’ve had the issue of chatgpt4 being unclickable while either 1) typing a prompt or 2) while it’s forming a response. The only way to scroll or type in another prompt, is to refresh the page. I’ve this problem for 3 weeks and have not gotten a reply beyond a couple other’s having the same issue.

totally agree. Absolutely terrible. I had a paying account and now no service… no relpy…no help…and the auto ‘help’ is highly innaccurate. Unreal. $20/mo and crickets.

Support still sucks! I’ve been charged over 3 months without access, they can all go enjoy themselves by themselves