GPTS in Teams Plan and could it be downgraded again?

Hi I have around 10 GPTs most for my own use. I would like to upgrade to Team to share is and work together on topics.

Two questions.
When I upgrade from Plus to Team Plan all GPTs will be transferred?
Does a downgrade exist from Teams to Plus again, and yes, will the GPTs follow to what user?

Thanks .

1 Like

See: Topics tagged chatgpt-team

related question: I’m reading that any team member (not just admins) can invite people to join the team. This then adds to the monthly bill.
Shouldn’t there be a way for admins to approve new people?

1 Like

Thanks for the question.

This question has been asked, and OpenAI has acknowledged it, although they have not provided an answer yet. Someone at OpenAI has taken note of this query and expressed surprise. They are currently investigating the matter. It’s important to emphasize the value of patience in this situation.

1 Like

EricGT - There is no answer in any tagged question to the important question: When I upgrade from Plus to Team Plan all GPTs will be transferred?

I would add I assume the URL’s of the transferred GPTs will not change, please verify if this is true

2 Likes

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, GPT-3, developed by OpenAI, is a language model that is primarily used for natural language processing tasks. Microsoft Teams is a collaborative platform developed by Microsoft, and it may incorporate various features and plugins, but the direct integration of GPT-3 into Teams would depend on any specific developments or partnerships that occurred after my last update.

Regarding the ability to “downgrade” GPT-3, it’s important to note that GPT-3 is a cloud-based model, and users typically don’t have direct control over its version. OpenAI may release updates or improvements to the model, but the decision to upgrade or downgrade would be in the hands of OpenAI, the organization responsible for maintaining and developing the GPT models.

If there have been changes or updates to the integration of GPT-3 or any other language model into Microsoft Teams, it’s recommended to check the official documentation of both OpenAI and Microsoft Teams for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Additionally, for any questions related to specific plans, features, or downgrading options within Microsoft Teams, it’s advisable to consult Microsoft’s official support resources or contact their support team for assistance. Keep in mind that software and service offerings can evolve, and the information provided here might be subject to change after my last update in January 2022.

1 Like

Thank you Ashley, though my question was more between the Plus and Teams Plan which use both he same language model.

Hey, you probably know by now, but upgrading to Teams does not really upgrade, it creates a second subscription. Once subscribed to Teams, you can start a migration process in your settings to transfer chats and gpts to teams, which will also cancel your plus subscription and delete that account that had plus after. Just done this myself yesterday.

best,

Lev

2 Likes

Thank you Lev. Indeed, yet the question is still open, what happens, if I would like to downgrade from Teams to Plus in the future, which I might do.

Best,
D

Hello @EricGT
is there any update on this matter? Are you also aware that since you move your gpts from a plus environment to a team one, the code interpreter doesn’t work anymore despite is flagged? E.G. the users cannot analyze simple .csv files or .exls … And not only… One of my gpts in plus environment had a .zip file uploaded in knowledge (that is basically the core of my gpt). Well, now the gpt is not able to open that zip file anymore… These are big issues… The previous gpt is one of my best with more than 1K chats and not being able to analyze files is a critical issue and could impact badly on user experiences and reviews…
On top on this, I cannot update the builder profile switching to the website as main touchpoint since I have “community builder”… another issue after the switch from plus to team.
Pls guys fix this as we’re paying a service that is not working properly.
thanks

1 Like

First off I still do not have access to a ChatGPT Team account.

As far as I know there is no update on this and it is not possible but I will try to get an official answer.

2 Likes

ok, I hope to get an official answer… As so far I’m paying for 5 team accounts with no reason.

unpopular opinion:
it looks like OpenAI just care about enterprises accounts and exploit plus and teams as cash cows considering the low level of customer care assistence.
Could please implement an AI assistant to help users? :joy:

3 Likes