"Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later."

“This forum is not for ChatGPT support, if you need help with your account, payment, etc, please visit https://help.openai.com” - but that just gives a bot that says “Thanks for your feedback”, so I’m venting here a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Just me or the plugins not working? Tried 2 plugins that are supposed to be able to read PDFs, both giving the same communicating error.

1 Like

Same message here “Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.”, I tested on two plugins. I didn’t find any official communication on the subject.

I reported a bug on the Discord “Blocking error when using Plugins”

I’m having the exact same problem, but yesterday it worked fine for me.

1 Like

Same since yesterday! Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.

1 Like

Same thing here since yesterday!
Also, the ‘browse with Bing’ feature is super unstable; it sometimes gets the links (file) contents, and sometimes it doesn’t. I’m aware because I’m hosting the files without any access restrictions.

For the past two days, the plugins have not worked for me “Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.”

I uninstalled the plugins, then reinstalled. This fixes my problem. (“Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.”)

1 Like

uninstall and reinstall is not working for me. same message - “error communicating with plugin service…”.

Same here, it worked for a while today but I am now getting the same error again. Really frustrating!

Do you by any chance think it is based on location?

I am based in South Africa.

Yeah, same here. Plugins not working and browser plugin is also ridiculously bad and not working most of the time.
OpenAI should hire someone, who knows how to create a website.

Same here. Plugin has not been working since today and cannot connect to the server.

Same problem here - for a few days now when using plugins I’m getting “Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.”.

Check this detailed guide on this Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later, see if helps you

I’m having the exact same issue Today chatwithpdf and askpdf

same thing here: tried to uninstall, clear cache, remove all other plugins. Nothing works

I’m having the exact same issue today. I’ve tried with different browsers, clear cache, uninstall, safe mode, incognito, etc… nothing works.

I’m using SEO.app, and I still have the same issue. I’ve tried everything already.

The same issue if you find any soultion pls share with us also!

I am facing same issue.
The plugins in Chat GPT+ are not very reliable.
most of them didn’t work,
also the browsing feature is not convenient most of the time it returns an error, after asking it to go through a website.
OpenAI team should take care of such problems as well.

Error communicating with plugin service. Please try again later.
Unable to use any plugins.
:frowning: