Email receipts to billing email address

+1 as this would help me to not spent each month time to search for the pdf and forward it to our backoffice…

+1 I really need this feature as well. Please make a billing e-mail-address available for the “ChatGPT Teams / Enterprise” tier.

+1 we definitely need this as well. This is a basic requirement that should already exist.

yes it would be a useful feature. overlooking the simple stuff

Yes please, fix this! Might be as simple as a setting in Stripe(?).

• The “Email customers about successful payments” is enabled.?

+1

I have to manually download the invoice every month for our finance team. Please just send these via email like every other product does!

I am stunned and amazed this option is not there yet. They are enroute to take over the world and the option to receive invoices by email is not there…

Also need this, please enable the functionality to receive receipt/invoice via mail!

+1
Make the ability to choose a specific billing email address.

YES PLEASE! Im also downloading a PDF manually every month… +1

+1

I can’t believe I have to download this invoice once a month manually.

+1

We need this as well. Please create a new field to input one or more email addresses, which can be different from the main account’s email.

+1

We need this as well…

+1

I can’t believe this feature even needs to be requested.

+1
I also need this. Please

+1

Desperately needed feature!

How can one imagine that one would accept to download each months bills from all one’s suppliers. My secretary’s time to do that costs almost more than the billing itself

+1

A must needed feature!
You can do it, we believe in you!

+1

I can’t believe that such a basic feature is still not provided. To make things worse, it’s hard to even find the billing/subscription page through the web UI. Such a hassle to find it and download invoices each month.

+1

Totally agree with the others.