Deactivated account help from OpenAI staff

Dear members of OpenAI Staff who might read this,

My hope is that one of you might spend a few minutes and contact OpenAI support internally and get them to look into my case?

My ChatGPT Pro account has been wrongfully deactivated and A CONTINIOUS CLOSURE OF MY PRO ACCOUNT WILL BE ABSOLUTELY DETRIMENTAL TO MY BUSINESS.

For days I’v been trying to get a respons from [[my email]] without any luck

I can’t just open a new account as all my business critical prompts are behind my log-in.

I would be deeply grateful if one of you could help.

Thank you in advance.

/Lars

PS I realize that the purpose of this community is different, so sorry for the inconvenience, but I don’t see any other options right now.

2 Likes

Yes this is the case. I can understand where you are coming from and understand your frustration. But please at least put your post in the right category. This would be either ChatGPT or feedback but “General API discussion” does not fit so good. Also this might increase the chance to get noticed by OpenAI Staff.

1 Like

Thanks, I went for volume. Have a great day.

1 Like

I signed up for open AI last November. Fee was 40.00. I was told it was to have no limits and no additional cost. Please update me on this offer.

1 Like

I know of no such program from OpenAI as you describe.

There’s a lot of impostors and apps that were pretending to be ChatGPT in app stores to take your money upon its release.

3 Likes

This took place last November (2022) when Open AI was being recognized. I believe it was promoted through a Podcast.

When OpenAI first released ChatGPT in November 2022 it was only as a “free research preview.” There was no mechanism in place at that time to accept payments other than through the pay-as-you-go API service.