ChatGPT Plus Termination Notice

Two days ago I got a refund on my credit card for the cost of my GPT plus membership (I assumed it was refunding an authorization hold) as I have been using the service fine. Today I got an email saying my GPT Plus account is being deactivated for fraud. But I have no idea why. To my knowledge I’ve not done anything in violation of the terms and I mostly just use it for document outlining and creative writing.

I’ve emailed the support alias twice and tried sending 2 messages in chat but have not received any response. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to resolve this?

Any OpenAI staff who see this and can help guide me would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Same story.
“If you believe that this action has been taken in error, we invite you to submit an appeal to have your account reinstated. Please visit help.openai.com.”
How can i appeal that ban?
I have some ideas about why i got banned, but this is stupid.
I wanted to compose a workout using chat, and I wanted to add ass joke to the answer.

This is rude guys, and dumb.
Mr. @ElonMask, plz can u return my account? I need it to study JAVA(

Damn it I had that situation this morning as well. I just want an explanation from Openai!

Same, I had that situation too :frowning:

Did you guys solve it ? I just use it for work

I just had this as well on my account. I’m about as far as you can get from a nefarious suspicious scammer, nor have I done anything I would consider to violate content policies. I login with my Google account which I’ve had for years. I’ve only hit the 25 limit one time where I’ve received the warning.

1 Like

Hey folks, please get in touch with our support team ASAP and they can help. This forum is not monitored for ChatGPT account related queries. Https://help.openai.com

2 Likes