Access to my ChatGPT account has been terminated. I need some help

Hello. I am a South Korean ChatGPT user.

I am a novelist and cartoonist in Korea, and I frequently use ChatGPT for work as well as for personal browsing purposes.
ChatGPT is the most important and useful tool for me.

I was using ChatGPT for personal research, research, writing novels, screenplays, etc., but an error occurred where ChatGPT recognized my chat as inappropriate content and considered it a violation of the Terms of Use.

They say that the reason ChatGPT’s account access was terminated was because of a violation of the Terms of Use, but strictly speaking, it is clear that it was not intentional but my carelessness and ChatGPT’s error.

I have complained and appealed to OpenAI several times via email and help center about the termination of my account due to a completely unintentional policy violation, but they do not listen to me at all.

OpenAI doesn’t listen to me at all and doesn’t respond at all. What should I do?

If OpenAI doesn’t listen to me at all, should I get legal advice or use a dispute arbitration service or dispute resolution service?

We ask that you provide us with useful information.

1 Like

Welcome to the developer forum!,

For account related issues please use OpenAI Help Centre in the bottom right corner is a message icon. image click the icon and enter your issue, the bot will take your details and a member of the account support team will get back to you, it may take several weeks due to the number of people currently using the system.