ChatGPT Plus - -Termination notice

Hi There,
I received this email about termination of account, but there’s no refund at all.
If there’s any human help to check what happed in my account? why there’s suspicious activity? I don’t know what is be defined as fraud? I just use it normally.
I can’t get any useful information in https://help.openai.com/, there’s no support email or any human , just a bot always terminate the conversation.
please active my account kingwoonyu123@gmail.com, or give me refund.

Dear ChatGPT customer,

You are receiving this email because we have identified suspicious activity on your account. In order to protect our platform, we have refunded and canceled your subscription. You will no longer have access to ChatGPT Plus service.

1 Like

I also meet the problem. How will it be solved?

I also meet the problem. https://help.openai.com/ don’t get any useful!!!

2 Likes

I have a similar problem, please activate my account or give me a refund,My account is wangnengjun2017@gmail.com

Dear chagpt team:

Using chatgpt has become a part of my life, yesterday I received the notice of termination of your official ChatGPT Plus account, I am very disappointed because I have not done anything against the security and law of the platform, chatgpt is a great product, my life has been I can’t live without it. The deactivation of chatgpt account has caused a huge problem in my life,I hope the staff of the platform can unblock my account. My account is wangnengjun2017@gmail.com

Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

It is very necessary for me to use ChatGPT for my Work. Please un-ban my account wangzm0214@gmail.com

1 Like

Same problem takeacutter@gmail.com
Cancelled from GPT PLUS, no money back

1 Like

I have a similar problem. In the boot on help.openai.com there are no sections to resolve this issue. What can be done to solve the problem?

I also meet the problem. How will it be solved?

I have a similar problem, My account is <removed by moderator>.
I don’t ask for a refund, I just want to unblock my account, so that I can recharge and continue to use the plus account in the future.

Did you get help? Mine was just terminated for no reason

1 Like

Two days ago I got a refund mail for the cost of my GPT plus membership (I assumed it was refunding an authorization hold) as I have been using the service fine. Today I got an email saying my GPT Plus account is being deactivated for fraud. But I have no idea why. To my knowledge I’ve not done anything in violation of the terms and I mostly just use it for document outlining and creative writing.

I’ve emailed the support alias twice and tried sending 2 messages in chat but have not received any response. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to resolve this?

Any OpenAI staff who see this and can help guide me would be greatly appreciated!

My Email id is: mayank06011999@gmail.com

Please activate my account OPEN AI chatGPT team

2 Likes