ChatGPT Plugin Pioneers: Uniting AI Innovators London Edition

Hi Devs!

After a fun and engaging live event yesterday with @CreatiCode and @bruce.dambrosio and all of you who joined, asked questions, and gave feedback - we’re back with another exciting event on Friday, May 12th at 7:30pm BST: “ChatGPT Plugin Pioneers: Building a United AI Community in London.” This one-hour live event continues to emphasize the power of community, collaboration, and support in shaping the future of AI through ChatGPT plugins. Catch us as we stream on multiple platforms like YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Here’s the link to the YouTube event: ChatGPT Plugin Pioneers: Building a United AI Community in London -

As the AI world evolves rapidly, we believe that it’s essential for us to come together and share our knowledge to make a positive impact on the future. Our event will focus on fostering connections within the ChatGPT Plugin developer community and encouraging open discussions about the challenges and opportunities we face.

We’ll kick off the event with new speakers showcasing their awesome plugins, highlighting the importance of collaboration and community support in their development journey. Following the presentations, we’ll invite you, the audience, to engage in an open discussion, sharing experiences, ideas, and insights on how we can collectively shape the future of ChatGPT plugins.

Here are some potential discussion topics:

• Collaborative approaches to address the challenges of an evolving AI landscape
  • Sharing resources and support within the ChatGPT plugin community
  • The role of community-driven initiatives in the development of ethical AI applications
  • How to foster connections and collaborations among plugin developers

If you have a plugin or idea you’d like to present at the event or share your experience of community support in your development process, don’t hesitate to reach out. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your work, exchange ideas, and strengthen our community of AI developers.

To be one of the three speakers and share your hard work on your plugin, please reach out to me so I can share the prep material and organize the time. You can reach out to me here is probably best for now.

If you have a question you’d like to share before hand, please DM me here and we will add it to the list. We do prioritize live event questions from the audience, but will discuss your question when there are none from the audience.

If you want to join the panel that answers and discusses the questions and opinion pieces during the Q/A session, you can join by clicking the link below. We are limited to 10 slots including myself and the speakers. You’ll be in a “waiting room” until the Q/A session begins, and then we’ll pull you in to be a part of the conversation.

Q/A Panel Discussion Link: Restream

Can’t wait to see you at the event, and let’s continue building a united and collaborative AI community - this time in London!

Chase W. Norton

Hey Chase,

Would love to visit but I can’t yet send DMs :frowning:

Any chance you can ping me and we’ll figure it out there?

Of course! I didn’t know people couldn’t DM here until a certain threshold is met.

Yourself and anyone can also DM me on twitter at @chaseWNorton or email me chase@geexe.io

Chase W. Norton

Your event looks awesome. Wish i was closer so i could attend.