ChatGPT 4.0 isn't work on desktop

I cleared the cache, also tried in other browsers and it didn’t work.

Not today. Last time I was able to use was on thursday. 48h later and I cant use it. Wonder if they will give me 48h of credit. (I know they dont)

Which Language Did u use on chatgpt? Did u have Alpha mode ?

I recommend reaching to OpenAI support as this is a developer forum.

Use the floating intercom button in the bottom right of the page.

1 Like

It works on Google Chrome, but when I use it for a while or refresh again, the same problem occurs again

I’ve been having this same problem since 24-03-08.

At first, the login process was not working. after some times, I could login but could’t send any messages at GPT3.5 and GPT4.0.

Today, I try some other browsers, not chromium-based. At the Edge, GPT4.0 looks like working but after some times, it doesn’t work at all

I have the same problem. In my case fixed changing the browser (chrome to firefox). Anyway, they should fix this problem

I encountered the same issue last night. I am using GPT 4 and the alpha version for Russian language. Chrome 121. Here’s what helped me: through the developer tools, I deleted cookies, local storage, and session data, then performed a hard reload of the page with cache clearing, after which I logged in again. Everything worked even without disabling the alpha version.
UPD No, I got excited. He’s still feeling bad

1 Like

Chrome doesn’t work, but firefox does.

I have been having this problem 2 days.
I have fixed this problem.

1. Open settings
  2. Change language to english
  3. Refresh page

Have a nice day!

5 Likes

I have the same problem. When i press enter it remains like this, i have this problem from 3 days!

1 Like

I encounter the same issue. No response from the desktop version of GPT for four days…

Yesss! by switching to English and refreshing, it worked!

2 Likes

my main issue with login with email and password. I could not figure out how to change login method in settings, there is no option found except 2-Step Authentication switch. My version is 1.1.0.
Any one please help on the issue