ChatGPT 4.0 isn't work on desktop

Same here, can anyone explain what is happening?

I have a problem with chatgpt. I’ve been using gpt4 for a few months now and now and then it presents a problem. Today I’m trying to use it on the computer, but it doesn’t send the message, nothing happens.
It only “works” on the cell phone and on the PC in an incognito window, but it is very bad on these two, it is not obeying the commands correctly, it looks like gpt3.5.

1 Like

Same problem here (now), when the prompt is sent there it is no ChatGPT answer

1 Like

I wonder why keep paying for gpt4, if every day is a different problem.

2 Likes

it’s the same thing for me too. It is unacceptable for how much you pay that you cannot work for a whole day

2 Likes

The issue wasn’t related to browsers, but to IP addresses. There was a problem with some IP addresses, but it seems to have been resolved now.

I am still having the same issue. It has been like this for me for +/- 48 hours or so.

1 Like
Thanks to user : [laocheyujie]

I had the same problem. But when I tried manually switching the language to English in the Settings (previously set to Chinese) and then refreshed the page, it worked.

Its working for me now. But, still no communication from Open AI and it has been hours since the problem begin. Open AI, do you care about your customers ?

2 Likes

Same here, solved by Changing browser!!

I still have the problem. Why doesn’t openAI speak out? It stopped working even on cell phones now, changing browsers “works” for a while, but then the problem returns.

1 Like

same problem, doesn’t work in browser (google chrome), but work in ios app
if you open the developer console (F12), you can see js errors that occur even before sending a request to the server. that is, the frontend is broken, the GPT itself apparently works

edit: when I changed the browser everything worked
edit2: and so, I cleared all cookies related to openai in google chrome and gpt worked!

1 Like

Someone said it was an IP problem but it can’t be because I have tried different networks (obviously from different locations and providers for those who have that doubt) and the problem persists. I have been 1 days without being able to use ChatGPT and I need it urgently !!! I have to pay for something but I see that there is no clear answer.

And this continue not working !!! Any news ? Exist support ??

Also the same problem. On desktop: chat openai com is loading, but chatgpt4 (an 3.5) does not answer at all. It’s stuck.

However the ChatGPT App on Iphone still works, and even the communication history is (after refresh on desktop) transfered to desktop.

Could you please support for Desktop usage of ChatGPT-4 (or3.5)? chat openai com

PD Console Error on every request

To resolve this ISSUE, CLEAN ALL YOUR COOKIES from your browser
Looking in the console, is a problem of privacy policy consents.

Also use it in english not join ALPHA MODE for language

3 Likes

Thank you. You saved me! Now it works.

Thanks to user : [laocheyujie]

I had the same problem. But when I tried manually switching the language to English in the Settings (previously set to Chinese) and then refreshed the page, it worked.

and I tried, it worked too.But why openai don’t come to say something? I’m pity on my 20$…

It’s not working for me since thursday. Paying and not be able to use is so frustrating.

Thanks for you solution… it work !!! I hope OpenAI will take this into account. Thank you!!!

1 Like