ChatGPT 4.0 isn't work on desktop

Hi everyone.
i bought gpt plus today a few hours ago. when i start plus plan i can’t use gpt 4 or 3.5. i write prompt but there is not any answer on desktop version. but i can use on my mobile device. what can i do about it

10 Likes

Hi @cihanemres

There’s no desktop app for ChatGPT, as far as I’m aware. It can only be accessed on chat.openai.com

Can you share the website you downloaded it from?

I’m having the same problem. While it has been working smoothly on the laptop for days, this problem arose today. It works without any problems on android phone now

2 Likes

I’ve been having this same problem since yesterday, on my cell phone it works, but nothing in the browser, I tested it on 3 different browsers.

1 Like

The same problem. It doesn’t work for me either on the full version of the site, everything is fine in the mobile application.

I’m having the same problem right now, the login process is not working. I log in with my Google account and I cannot send messages to GPT. It doesn’t work on mobile either

It’s clear that he meant using ChatGPT in a browser, not the app. I have the exact same problem. Messages don’t send through the browser from either PC or phone, but they work through VPN in Opera.

1 Like

same problem to me. Usually I use firefox, I tried to clean cache, relogin etc and didn’t fix the issue. I tried in Chrome and was working for a bit but now it doesn’t work anymore in Chrome too, same issue

i did not use any app. i use chrome browser or edge browser. there is no action in them

when i use zenmate it is working. live in Turkey

The same problem. Using Firefox, Windows 11, Switzerland.

1 Like

Same problem here, I tried to use it on desktop but the prompts disappear and there is no response from GPT.

What error(s) are you getting?

There was an issue affecting ChatGPT earlier today.

Can you try signing-out and logging back in?

Yeaaaaaaaahh… here too with the same problem !!! Urgent !!!

• Change browser,
  • with incognit mode,
  • three pc’s

Nothing WORK !!!

I did this earlier and didn’t work for me. I did this on 3 accounts and didn’t worked as well. I just tried it right now, and didn’t work.

same fucking problem. what happen?

What the heck is that?!! The whole day ITS NOT WORKING!! What are we paying for??? Also NO SUPPORT, NO NOTIFICATIONS.
Hello OPEN AI whos dat faaack it responsible for this?!

3 Likes

The same happens to me for the free version. No down alert nowhere

1 Like

The same situation. And nothing information from Open AI

1 Like

Same here , can’t find informations about it.