I contacted support via the Help page, but received no human response. I have noticed in this forum that many other people have encountered the same problem as me. I was hoping to find a solution if someone had already solved this problem, but unfortunately, I had no luck.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| The API key has been stolen. Why didn't the maximum limit I set take effect? | 5 | 1059 | October 22, 2024 | |
| OpenAi Team won't respond to my Api Fraud or Suspicous Activity billing issue | 17 | 2259 | July 12, 2023 | |
| API key stolen, charged lost of $, no response from support | 25 | 4756 | February 22, 2024 | |
| API charged $1000+ above spending hard limit | 6 | 2422 | January 7, 2026 | |
| Exceeding Budget Constraints: Charged $1200 by OpenAI Despite Setting Spending Limits | 8 | 1711 | December 20, 2024 |